• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing #4 - Graded how would you grade it? Grade Revealed!

26 posts in this topic

I'm guessing this is one of the 6.5 copies.

Are they cover tears, or scratches? it would make a difference. What was your opinion? - I can see how one might be disappointed if they hadn't noticed the flaw before - I generally go with eye-appeal over technical grade.

Since I am freak for clean covers, it really bothered me. I thought 6.0 at best. It does appear to go through the cover in a one area and it just seems like such a big area but again it's my OCD kicking in.

If it goes through the cover I can see 6.0

The book was graded as 6.5. I though the responses were interesting - not as much consistency as I have seen in other PGM threads and actually higher than I would have given it. Like I said I am OCD for clean covers so this really distracts me regardless of the decent enough grade and PQ.

It is one cool cover for sure though - the best of the Marvel run IMO which includes Marvel #1 and #2 and the three cover appearances in Astonishing.

Thanks for your thoughts :hi:

astonishing4cgc65ow.jpg

Oooops.

Close. :shy: