• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con: I'm out...

3 posts in this topic

Ok... so I HAD been slated to attend the Philly Comic Con, but my wife wasn't comfortable with my leaving for a weekend with our baby due in about 4 weeks from that weekend. It was a reasonable concern, so I agreed to stay with the understanding that my trip to Baltimore in October for the B-More Comic Con was a guaranteed, sure thing.

We were having a conversation in the car this evening on the way to dinner and it came up that she wants to have the baby's baptism over Columbus Weekend when more of our family will have time off to come up attend the event. Aaaaand it's the same weekend as B-More. :tonofbricks: Again, I'm kind of stuck because this makes complete sense so what can you do?

Anyhow, she feels bad, understands my disappointment, and wants me to get the chance to go to a Con. I'm wondering if there are any other shows that take place after Baltimore or is that one the end of the convention season?

Ok... so I HAD been slated to attend the Philly Comic Con, but my wife wasn't comfortable with my leaving for a weekend with our baby due in about 4 weeks from that weekend. It was a reasonable concern, so I agreed to stay with the understanding that my trip to Baltimore in October for the B-More Comic Con was a guaranteed, sure thing.

We were having a conversation in the car this evening on the way to dinner and it came up that she wants to have the baby's baptism over Columbus Weekend when more of our family will have time off to come up attend the event. Aaaaand it's the same weekend as B-More. :tonofbricks: Again, I'm kind of stuck because this makes complete sense so what can you do?

Anyhow, she feels bad, understands my disappointment, and wants me to get the chance to go to a Con. I'm wondering if there are any other shows that take place after Baltimore or is that one the end of the convention season?

i was looking forward to meeting ya forrest. oh well. families they know how to plan on the same day as cons (my nieces' birthday is saturday so no philly for me).

j