• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 Green Lantern CGC books 1 Low price

19 posts in this topic

Check the census, GL 47 has no issues graded but the surrounding issues are. weird huh? I might send in a few of mine just to correct this.

Seriously? I never looked, but that is fantastic information.

I would send in all the copies you had in those photos as they all looked high-grade.

I have 46 and 48 in CGC 9.8, and just assumed one day I'll pick up a 47. Surprise!

Check the census, GL 47 has no issues graded but the surrounding issues are. weird huh? I might send in a few of mine just to correct this.

Okay, just checked, and you may have been looking at the wrong Vol. number. But still, it shows how tough this book is.

9.8 (4)

9.6 (1)

9.4 (1)

Okay, just checked, and you may have been looking at the wrong Vol. number. But still, it shows how tough this book is.

9.8 (4)

9.6 (1)

9.4 (1)

you're right, it must have been added not too long ago (maybe within the last 2 years).

9.8 (4)

9.6 (1)

9.4 (1)

you're right, it must have been added not too long ago (maybe within the last 2 years).

You have to think as these books go along, Green Lantern nuts like you and I are starting to value them more. Natural they start to make their way over to CGC.

I read the 3rd volume as a High School kid and loved it, had every issue. Even started buying some of the books in CGC. They just take up too much room so for the past few years I was selling them off. I'm just going to keep a few of my favoirite storylines and dump the rest. I just hate moving them everytime the army sends me somewhere else. Will get them all again in tpb format.