• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine #2

13 posts in this topic

Christ. That buyer will be facing some serious buyer's regret down the road. Maybe I should ask him if he's like to buy the ASM #40 9.4 I paid "stupid" money for back in the day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Christ. That buyer will be facing some serious buyer's regret down the road. Maybe I should ask him if he's like to buy the ASM #40 9.4 I paid "stupid" money for back in the day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a bit high, but I still don't think I would have any regrets paying that for it myself. I can't imagine stacks of those things laying around in Pristine condition, so.........5 years from now that price may seem like a bargain, only time will tell. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's a bit high, but I still don't think I would have any regrets paying that for it myself. I can't imagine stacks of those things laying around in Pristine condition, so.........5 years from now that price may seem like a bargain, only time will tell. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

This point may be up for some debate. Apparently, these two magazines are available in plentiful supply with some East Coast dealers still sitting on major amounts of warehouse finds from a few decades ago. One of the primary reasons why they have not gone up in value over the years even though issue #2 is a great story.

I guess only time will tell if there is a plentiful supply or not!

Apparently, these two magazines are available in plentiful supply with some East Coast dealers still sitting on major amounts of warehouse finds from a few decades ago.

Do you remember where you heard this?

Apparently, these two magazines are available in plentiful supply with some East Coast dealers still sitting on major amounts of warehouse finds from a few decades ago.

Dunno is large stacks are being held by some east coast dealers but issue 2 must have been part of the Mile High 2 find, as odin came back from SD with over 20 copies of that book. He didn't come back with any issues of number 1! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I remember someone on this Forum saying Koch had stacks of #2 and speculating that #1 would be much harder to find in HG. confused.gif

Jim

I remember someone on this Forum saying Koch had stacks of #2 and speculating that #1 would be much harder to find in HG. confused.gif

Jim

Yes, I believe you guys are right on here since the rumours which I heard also seem to center more around issue #2 as oppossed to issue #1.