• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I'm halfway through...

5 posts in this topic

Sorry this isn't comic related but I just finished the final paper for my MBA Strategic Branding class and I'm officially at the halfway point of grad school. One year down, one to go. Maybe it was Mac Man who said it, but the time has gone by fast. It's a lot of reading, studying and writing but I have to say I really enjoy being back in school. If I could only go back in time and tell my younger self to prepare and study harder. lol Sometimes it's a juggle as the last 2 weeks have been. The class was extra busy with normal requirements on top of the paper. Work is really busy with the person reporting to me going on maternity leave as well as me planning a company event, ensuring a store remodel get's finished, etc. And, for extra measure, my wife had to have a histerectomy yesterday. So, I apologize for needing a place to just exhale.

I haven't even had time to scan some books in I got at Motor City in May let alone read them. I do miss the daily activities here and I feel out of the loop quite a bit.

Well, I get about a week break and then Summer semester starts. Now the quandry is what to squeeze into the free time...

Yeah, it does go fast doesn't it? And you're probably doing a lot better than you thought you would too, huh?-) :baiting:

Good job man! Summer semesters are rough and will be a real test of time management and self-discipline. I'm taking a course right now that's going towards my doctoral program and it's kicking my butt. BUT, I've only 4 more classes til I'm finished. You'll get there--and it will feel sweet once you finish it!

:)

Yeah, Mac, you were spot on last year about doing well in school. I'm not sure if it's easier or whether I take it more seriously and work at a lot. But, so far, all "A's" and one "A-". (There goes the 4.0 .... lol )

The Spring and Summer semesters race by. I really liked this current class and might have enjoyed it even more over a longer time frame. The professor put a wealth of info out there as extras but I ran out of time.