• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My F-ing SS Thread

135 posts in this topic

It's not intended to be showing off. More of catching up and participating after being nothing but a smartass for years.

And maybe it will inspire folks to get more fun out of their SS colection or collecting in general to see that there are so many different, rarer, and less run-of-the-mill SS out there.

Finally, it is a thank you to people like jonjesper and many others who I should not even name, as the jdizzle is and of itself a way of life..., when I envision my SS collection, I only wish that each book had been signed by the jdizzle, my life is not complete...

thank you sean

It's not intended to be showing off. More of catching up and participating after being nothing but a smartass for years.

And maybe it will inspire folks to get more fun out of their SS colection or collecting in general to see that there are so many different, rarer, and less run-of-the-mill SS out there.

Finally, it is a thank you to people like jonjesper and many others who I should not even name, as the jdizzle is and of itself a way of life..., when I envision my SS collection, I only wish that each book had been signed by the jdizzle, my life is not complete...

thank you sean

No thank you, JJ. I will tally up how many of my favorite books were done by you. I bet you lead the league. Strong showings by AC, Kris Moore, Tiz, Danny and Joel Elad, though.

When I think of quality, I think of the J-Dizzle.

PS: You are a Walgreen's chip eating, Web of Shadows failing Dorkasaurus Rex.

So, when are you going to send me that Animal Man #2 SS?

We could definitely work something out. I really want a #1. I just did the #2 because I wanted 4 or 5 Bollands and none of my AM #1s were 9.4 or above. Stupid modern bags and boards. :pullhair:

No scanner, lawyer?

Don't hate. Baby steps . . .

HATE?

Naw...hate you for entirely different reasons.

Jealousy would be one :thumbsup:

Where the heck was Bolland signing at?

And someone please help me find the next Romita Sr. signing!

We could definitely work something out. I really want a #1. I just did the #2 because I wanted 4 or 5 Bollands and none of my AM #1s were 9.4 or above. Stupid modern bags and boards. :pullhair:

Well, you should just pass it along to a friend who's trying to complete the run... :whistle:

No scanner, lawyer?

Don't hate. Baby steps . . .

HATE?

Naw...hate you for entirely different reasons.

Jealousy would be one :thumbsup:

Where the heck was Bolland signing at?

And someone please help me find the next Romita Sr. signing!

Bolland was at Fan Expo. Courtesy of Jonny J and the erudite Chris Caira.

Well, you should just pass it along to a friend who's trying to complete the run... :whistle:

We're not that tight yet. PMs for sweet Goon slabs would put you in much better stead. I will trade it to you for a comparable sweet slab.