• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My F-ing SS Thread

135 posts in this topic

I must say I am loving the Mike Grell and the Ernie Chan. :luhv:

I have thought about getting an Ernie Chan for for the last couple of years but have'nt done it. They look great.

Thank you. I have a Hulk and a Conan by Ernie as well. I think that Gil Kane, Rich Buckler and Ernie Chan did about 60% of the covers for Marvel from 1974-1978.

Some random books that I just love (starting with Danny's two):

Li'l PAls #1 - Stan Goldberg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTAtMjAwOTA3MjktMjEzM.jpg

1st print Milk and Cheese #1 (Check out the mini double head sketch)

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTItMjAwOTA3MjktMjEzM.jpg

Tony Isabella and Arvel Jones

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDQtMjAwOTA3MjktMjEyN.jpg

Art Thibert

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDMtMjAwOTA3MjktMjEyN.jpg

Bill Willingham on 9.6 Fables #1 (mini Big Bad Wolf headsketch)

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTgtMjAwOTA3MjktMjMwO.jpg

Oh wow! That little black, fuzzy blob is awesome! :makepoint:

I hope your litigating skills are better than your camera skills, doofus, otherwise all your clients will be getting the chair. :eek:

Oh wow! That little black, fuzzy blob is awesome! :makepoint:

I hope your litigating skills are better than your camera skills, doofus, otherwise all your clients will be getting the chair. :eek:

(1) I attribute all problems to the autofocus of the camera; (2) I categorical deny that I am suffering from any doofusocity; and (3) I leave you in the grace and favor of the Lord.

wonder.jpg

Let's try to be nice, I mean really, how in the world could a lawyer afford a scanner, that's a high tech and very expensive device. It's right up there with other high tech stuff, like a dvd player or microwave, I know I paid almost $100 for mine, it was used, but it works fine. A legal size scanner can do slabs nicely, and it should be fairly easy for a lawyer to remember that size when shopping.

If you consider the grading fees for all these signature books, $100 or even $200 is a drop in the bucket. Do yourself and everyone here thinking they need better glasses a favor, pry that wallet apart and buy a scanner. :baiting:

You are not doing these books justice with the attempt at photography...(not that lawyers should care about justice) How on earth can you expect us be properly impressed when we can't even make out what we are looking at?

rantrant over, sorry I couldn't take it any longer, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I can think of younger days when living for my life

Was everything a man could want to do.

I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?

How can you stop the rain from falling down?

How can you stop the sun from shining?

What makes the world go round?

How can you mend this broken man?

How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

Nice JRJRs! :applause:

So, when are you going to send me that Animal Man #2 SS?

We could definitely work something out. I really want a #1. I just did the #2 because I wanted 4 or 5 Bollands and none of my AM #1s were 9.4 or above. Stupid modern bags and boards. :pullhair:

Well, you should just pass it along to a friend who's trying to complete the run... :whistle:

:baiting:

Nice books :)