• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you were the newest Evil Criminal Mastermind in Comics What would you do?

Evil Mastermind Poll  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Evil Mastermind Poll

68 posts in this topic

I would just take over the world, by simply batting my eyelashes.

does it work?

Yes.

How do you think I get some of these comics?

note to self..

Keep Comics away from Lauren

I don't want your money or comics, I just want your souls. :devil:

then I'm safe.

I've been called a souless SOB

But you can bat those lashes at me anyway

I am living proof that one cannot sell or give away their souls (because if you could, i'd be in debt).

j

Werd.

-slym

Oh, I'll find a way to get all of you, soul or no soul! Muahahaha!

I am living proof that one cannot sell or give away their souls (because if you could, i'd be in debt).

j

Werd.

You had me at "Oh."

-slym

Take over the government, then the banks, then the auto companies, then the energy industry, then the heath care sector....

Oh wait... nevermind.

Somebody beat me to it! doh!

j

Werd.

-slym

You couldn't even get our soul patches with an electric razor an a gaggle of cattle roping cowboys. :sumo:

Because you would be distracted by the cowboys :gossip:

Take over the government, then the banks, then the auto companies, then the energy industry, then the heath care sector....

Oh wait... nevermind.

Somebody beat me to it! doh!

Obama Man???

-slym

j

Werd.

-slym

You couldn't even get our soul patches with an electric razor an a gaggle of cattle roping cowboys. :sumo:

Because you would be distracted by the cowboys :gossip:

Ugh. Cowboys. Ugh. I once dated a "cowboy". Never again.

j

Werd.

-slym

Too late, one of my ninjas crept into your home and stole your combat batting eyelashes. Time to surrender.

I would try to hook up with Zatanna. That would be my true goal. World domination, killing Batman, and getting my hands on one of those nifty green lantern rings would all come up a distant 2nd to getting my shag on with Zatanna. (thumbs u
That us funny. My husband and I exchanged Green Lantern rings at our wedding. The Pastor's benediction was the Green Lantern Oath. (The pastor actually asked if we wanted to do our vows "masked or unmasked) Of course when you get married at a comic con things like that are in excellent taste!

If I were a criminal master mind Super Villian, I would make it a point NOT to reveal my plans to potential hero or give any reason what my motives were.(No monologue!) Then I would not leave them alone over the boiling lava, have a flunkie finish the job..I wouldn't bother tantalizing them by kidnapping girlfriends and family members. Just get rid of them ASAP... Then I'd do what I do every night try take over the world!