• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Color 1136 Jungle Cat Dell

7 posts in this topic

Looking for a loose grade for my records. There is less than 1/2 inch tear throughout the book :( which I did not know about before purchasing it. The tear is located right next to the top staple.

How will this affect the grade? Also, after taking pics I noticed the back cover staining. the one along the spine does not appear to have gone through the book but the lower corner looks like there is some slight moisture damage on a few pages as well. But I am no expert, the paper just feels a bit different in that area.

I know it is difficult to determine grade from a picture. Again, it is only for my records and learning experience. Thank you all for your responses.

Junglecat_FC.jpg

Junglecat_BC.jpg

th_Junglecat_tear.jpg

Cool book - I really like some of those 'real world' Four Colors.

Pity about the tear and moisture damage - I think these limit the book to around 4.0

Thanks for replying. It's still pretty to me despite its flaws. I was going to say around 3.5 because of the rip. Anyone else?

I agree! 3.5 from me. If the rip didn't nick into the pages I'd go a bit higher. Still looks pretty nice!