• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 171

7 posts in this topic

There have been a couple nice Bat books lately and low and behold look what was in the mail when I got home today :headbang: Ok You can see the fading on the right side plus the rectangle under the May 171 looks like this book may have done some display time on a wall in a mylar with a price sticker on the mylar. Plus top staple has a couple of rust spots on it. Some tanning inside and cream to off white pages and complete. Have Fun

Thx for your time------Joe

scan0001-2.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

Thanks guys for the grade one of the reasons I put this book on in the grade forum is I bought this as a 3.5 from an internet dealer. There was a scan of front and back covers and I thought there must be a hidden defect to bump it down to a 3.5. I bought the book at just over 2.0 guide and waited for it to come in. Needless to say top staple with a couple of rust spots and cream to off white pages were the only surprises. When I bought it I was thinking ok it looks like a 4.0 but when I got it in I was thinking 5.0 and holds very nice. Thanks for the confirmation.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: