• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher #1

40 posts in this topic

Fables, Scalped, The Walking Dead, Batman #400. Can't go wrong with these either. (thumbs u

You'll struggle to grab a Batman #400 though, Diggler has eaten them all :eek:

He has....?

;)

I have one beater, you two had better stop hoarding them :sumo:

RMA has about 80% of the print run. :P As usual, I'm taking it up the rear. :cloud9:

I wouldn't admit to that in public :eek:

Fables, Scalped, The Walking Dead, Batman #400. Can't go wrong with these either. (thumbs u

He has....?

;)

RMA has about 80% of the print run. :P As usual, I'm taking it up the rear. :cloud9:

It's ok - this is a Preacher thread. Just don't admit to any relations with T.C.

He has....?

;)

Very clever edit Sir. Score one for you. The game is afoot. meh

:roflmao:

He has....?

;)

RMA has about 80% of the print run. :P As usual, I'm taking up the rear. :eek:

I better make sure the rear is covered, then....

Don't want any accidental slippage through the gap....

He has....?

;)

RMA has about 80% of the print run. :P As usual, I'm taking up the rear. :eek:

I better make sure the rear is covered, then....

Don't want any accidental slippage through the gap....

lol

My Preacher #1 and #2 got double sigs! :o :o :o

Ennis and Dillon, I was only expecting Ennis. Thanks Pat (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

2) What other series are out there that I would like that are as orginial as the Preacher series is?

Transmetropolitan by Warren Ellis and Darrick Robertson (now drawing The Boys). Same format as Preacher and Y, 60 issues with a few one-shot specials.

(thumbs u

back from philly, came back with almost 30 cgc books, gem of the group is :applause:

Preacher1.jpg

Fantastic book! Congrats.

impatiently waiting for mine (thanks mutantkeys!). i wish i would have though of sending one of my punny books to get both to sign as well.

j

2) What other series are out there that I would like that are as orginial as the Preacher series is?

Transmetropolitan by Warren Ellis and Darrick Robertson (now drawing The Boys). Same format as Preacher and Y, 60 issues with a few one-shot specials.

Transmet, for sure. Not quite as depraved as Preacher, but still some great stuff. Think "Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas" meets "Total Recall".

Ennis's Hellblazer stuff was good, especially Dangerous Habits arc.

back from philly, came back with almost 30 cgc books, gem of the group is :applause:

Preacher1.jpg

Awesome, I hope mine comes back the same way!

I got a #1 - 9.6 and a #2 - 9.4. I'm happy with those (thumbs u

Transmet, for sure. Not quite as depraved as Preacher, but still some great stuff. Think "Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas" meets "Total Recall".

Ennis's Hellblazer stuff was good, especially Dangerous Habits arc.

Ennis has written some wonderful stories but for some reason this one really moves me. I highly recommend this story. (thumbs u My TPB is in sad shape. My wife is a smoker and I wish she would read it.