• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1974 Dan Curtis Promotional Comic Sets of 9- Star Trek, etc...

4 posts in this topic

I am going to start selling sets from my hoard that I picked up about 5 years ago.

Price is per set with shipping to be determined by how many sets you want.

USA shipping: 1 set $2.00 1st Class. 2-3 sets $3.00 1st Class. 4 or more sets $5.00 Priority shipping (no limit to how many sets- $5.00 MAX Rate). If there is Canada interest, shipping will be determined according to how many sets are ordered.

Starting at the 9.0 or better level (9.0 to 9.6 - scans show front and back of a sample set at this grade level)- $12.00 per set/ 15 sets available

Just post an :takeit: with # of sets requested (no PMs please):

dan90.jpg

At the 9.4 or better level (9.4 to 9.8 - scans show front and back of a sample set at this grade level)- $20.00 per set/ 100 sets available

Just post an :takeit: with # of sets requested (no PMs please):

dan94.jpg

If anyone wants a cheaper set, I'll go $10 per set for an average VF+ or better set- 10 sets of those available.

I recently sold a single issue CGC 9.8 Star Trek for $75.00 on ebay!

These sets would be great for dealers during convention season as the OSPG price @ 9.2 is approx. $200 per set!

If anyone is serious about a 9.6 or better set or a 9.8 or better set, PM me for price 1st- and if there is still interest, I will be happy to scan a set at those levels & email it to you. If you are concerned about my grading, consider that I have sent only 7 single issues in to be graded: 4 to PGX and 3 to CGC. The 4 PGX copies came back 9.8, 9.8, 9.8, 9.9 and the CGC copies all came back 9.8. I have been selling comics on ebay since 1998 with 100% positive feedback.