• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Do White Mountain FF's Hide?

43 posts in this topic

didn't steve filosa do a thread years ago on slabbed pedigrees? you might want to search or PM someone that knows how to search. i believe he had most major marvel titles and the slabbed books from each pedigree.

The data are four years old, but here they are:

Fantastic Four graded issues by the pedigree

I purchased a WM duplicate in the past from you and CGC failed to recognize the book because they said there was already a graded copy. Many members keep stating there are dupes and as far as I know there hasn't been a dupes graded yet!

I mentioned earlier that there are graded dupes. TTA #40 for one (both 9.2's) and X-Men #5 are just two examples.

Jim

I purchased a WM duplicate in the past from you and CGC failed to recognize the book because they said there was already a graded copy. Many members keep stating there are dupes and as far as I know there hasn't been a dupes graded yet!
I've been gone from the boards for over a month and saw this post. was it the FF 26 that sold of Clink?