• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Cleveland Show

22 posts in this topic

Just saw an ad for his show...looks interesting!

I guess he has a talking bear as a friend (obviously a play on Brian) and a dirty hillbilly friend. Hopefully its as good as FG! :wishluck:

I'll definitely watch it but it's Stewie and Brian that make FG so funny for me so I won't expect too much.

Yea Stewie and Brian are the best characters...Stewie is that shows Cartman! lol

I'll definitely watch it but it's Stewie and Brian that make FG so funny for me so I won't expect too much.

Yea Stewie and Brian are the best characters...Stewie is that shows Cartman! lol

I have a really bad feeling this show won't make it. Cleveland is funny and all but he is a supporting character. I hope I'm wrong.

Family Guy = cartoon = comic book = no OT needed (thumbs u

It's Peter that makes Family Guy in my opinion. Who thought anybody could out-fat and out-stupid Homer Simpson?

There are so, so many times in an average day when I can quote an episode of the show and it will be entirely appropriate.

BTW: Season 7 should be available now. I've already ordered mine thru Amazon.

Homer can carry an episode by himself...Peter cant. Peter needs all the surrounding characters he can get!

Anybody else watch tonite? I thought it was ok...felt like an ep of FG without Peter and the immediate family. Also thought the bears were a bit stupid.

I didn't watch the Cleveland Show, but probably will soon. Did anyone see Family Guy though? The show has taken a turn for the worst the past couple of seaons. Comparing a new episode to the early seaons (1-3) is like night and day. The new episodes just have nothing to do with anything.

Cleveland Show is usually filler, but last night was the best episode EVER! :D

http://www.fox.com/cleveland/full-episodes/943382325001/hot-cocoa-bang-bang

Cleveland is fricking hilarious. Last night was a superb episode.

I find myself liking Cleveland even more than FG. It's pure filth. :luhv: