• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

If you are referring to Neil, that's your fellow boardie Lookwhoitis.

And if you ever wonder why some folks don't care for you Roy, you don't have to go much further than questions like that....

Oh, I know why some people don't care for me and it's not because I don't have a sense of humor. I happen to be a long haired freak and proud of it. It's not like it's a secret around here so I figured everyone would get it.

Boy you Floridians are up tight.

:P

I figured if you knew him well enough to call him a "long haired freak", even in jest, you'd know his name at least. But that's just me....

Your books arrived BTW, safe and sound. You were robbed on the IM # 55...probably the nicest Bronze 9.0 I've seen in a new label.

I honestly think Roy's hair felt threatened and acted on it's own.

lol

well, after chicago, roy won't have that long hair any more, will you big boy :baiting:

lol

well, after chicago, roy won't have that long hair any more, will you big boy :baiting:

Please expound.

lol

Please expound.

I'm guessing it is a hoops bet. Hopefully Roy's flowing locks vs. a whole set of Mego Star Trek Aliens.

I figured if you knew him well enough to call him a "long haired freak", even in jest, you'd know his name at least. But that's just me....

I actually thought it was Flea. I put Florida, Zeppelin, long hair all together and made a bad guess.

Anyhoo, you're still uptight...or maybe the money belt was just a little snug.

:makepoint:

lol

(tsk)

I actually thought it was Flea. I put Florida, Zeppelin, long hair all together and made a bad guess.

:popcorn:

they don't call him "JiveTurkey" for nothing...

:gossip:

Sonny's Real Pit Barbeque?

UGH

Y'all need some real 'que, which sad to say doesn't exist in Charlotte. But seriously, Sonny's is to 'que what Olive Garden is to fine Mediterranean cuisine

:sumo:

UGH

Y'all need some real 'que, which sad to say doesn't exist in Charlotte. But seriously, Sonny's is to 'que what Olive Garden is to fine Mediterranean cuisine

That's funny. ^^

UGH

I was going to say the same thing.........

Marc....you just haven't looked

Should have brought some Spoons BBQ to the show...........maybe next year

UGH

We were looking for calories and protein at that point--not a life changing eating experience. If we wanted fine dining we could have just gone to Waffle House. Esspecially since Harley Yee was supposed to have a satellite booth set up at the Waffle House off I-95 at some Georgia exit next to the old Bertha Auto Supply shop. Didn't see Harley's booth, so we decided Sonny's was the next best choice.

I would have mentioned Bill Spoon's excepting it's not exactly close to the Convention center. I was thinking more in line with some Lexington 'que...

Stephen, you can't fool me with your words, you non-que havin' so and so