• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

I could never understand that type of reasoning.

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

I agree. Never have understood the point of it myself.

I think I know which group I would have enjoyed more. :whistle:

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable. (thumbs u

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable.

TMI :sick:

We are talking about alcohol and drinking yourself into oblivion here, not butt sex. :screwy:

I've been lucky to have made friends, many friends, who share my love of comics. I have been especially lucky to have made a large number of such friends here in the central Florida area.

It has been great.

That I haven't gotten drunk with any of them has been irrelevant.

A pattern has developed in the Philly & Heroes threads. Part of that pattern has been this booze talk. It began with the ing thread & is continuing along this beautiful Florida morning.

It is gay.

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable.

TMI :sick:

We are talking about alcohol and drinking yourself into oblivion here, not butt sex. :screwy:

Oooh oooK..drinking... it all makes sense now... :tonofbricks:

Hey it's modern times, one can expect, and does expect..anything..I aint judging, I was just staying away...I'll have a beer with you guys in SD if you guys are down for it..man , I can't wait to be over there...

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

Hey, everyone has their vices. I'm just glad mine isn't being a drunken maroon with no recollection.

:grin:

Seriously, I understand completely and never understood drinking too much either.

:whistle:

I could not agree more Nik. You guys can drink each other under the table for all I care.

lol I don't drink at all. What a loser I must be.

I'll accept you, Mike. You're not a loser in my books.

:foryou:

Central Florida Posse

aahh... lol

The "in" crowd.

(thumbs u

It's ok Roy.

Dont know if the CFP, could party and hang as long as me, you, Louise, and CGCworld did.

Wait till SilverRich comes to Chicago...we are all in for it. lol

I think its fair to say that the CFP is zzz compared to you guys. We're just not worthy. (worship)

Oh, you're worthy. And likely better rested.

(thumbs u

I've been lucky to have made friends, many friends, who share my love of comics. I have been especially lucky to have made a large number of such friends here in the central Florida area.

It has been great.

That I haven't gotten drunk with any of them has been irrelevant.

A pattern has developed in the Philly & Heroes threads. Part of that pattern has been this booze talk. It began with the ing thread & is continuing along this beautiful Florida morning.

It is gay.

Hmm. Well the ing thread was just a collaboration made for poking friendly fun but some seemed to have take it seriously and that's a shame. I wouldn't try to categorize it and call it a pattern, I'd call it fun banter. What is gay is picking a side when everyone is supposed to be on the same one.

I still love you my Slavic brother.

:luhv:

Please tell me you people aren't squabbling over this stupid mess.

Lord Almighty, is there any subject this board can't turn into a giant slap-fest

Please tell me you people aren't squabbling over this stupid mess.

Lord Almighty, is there any subject this board can't turn into a giant slap-fest

You tell 'em Sal!

:slapfight:

What is gay is picking a side when everyone is supposed to be on the same one.

I'm on the side of friendship & comics. :cloud9:

I pick my nose :headbang: Just another hobby :banana: