• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various SA and BA, take 20% off listed prices!

41 posts in this topic

Nick Fury #1

Very sharp copy. I bought it as NM on ebay a few years ago. :censored: It's not. It's a VF+ or so. Here's the issues: 2 tiny tears at the top of the front cover. A couple spine stresses and a light 1/4" crease LRC. Overall a VF+, very nice colors, glossy, nice!

SOLD

3652196869_b125ba1804_b.jpg

FF 49

This book looks like a VF at first. Very nice. There is, however, a clean 1 inch tear at the bottom of the front cover and a bit of corner wear. Top of the book looks bluish in the pic, that's the mylar reflection.

VG/FN - FN-

SOLD

3652992878_6c18650b35_b.jpg

Nick Fury #1

Very sharp copy. I bought it as NM on ebay a few years ago. :censored: It's not. It's a VF+ or so. Here's the issues: 2 tiny tears at the top of the front cover. A couple spine stresses and a light 1/4" crease LRC. Overall a VF+, very nice colors, glossy, nice!

$50

3652196869_b125ba1804_b.jpg

:takeit:

FF 49

This book looks like a VF at first. Very nice. There is, however, a clean 1 inch tear at the bottom of the front cover and a bit of corner wear. Top of the book looks bluish in the pic, that's the mylar reflection.

VG/FN - FN-

$60

3652992878_6c18650b35_b.jpg

:takeit: Too nice to pass up.

I dont understand do you have to spend atleast $20 ?

Yeah, I just hate to be packing and shipping, etc for a $5 Sandman... not really worth it for me. I don't see how people sell $1 books on here individually. I'd go :screwy: