• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale's Heroes Con dealer report

34 posts in this topic

Very pretty blondes in Charlotte are nearly a dime a dozen. You can't swing a dead hamster without smacking a beautiful girl in this town

Some of those things have stubs for tails, what do you grab them by to swing them?

Very pretty blondes in Charlotte are nearly a dime a dozen. You can't swing a dead hamster without smacking a beautiful girl in this town

Some of those things have stubs for tails, what do you grab them by to swing them?

(shrug)

It's just a turn of phrase

(shrug)

I could have just had a bad night but I didn't think the women in Charlotte were a cut above. The men are all well groomed though.

Atlanta has impressed me most BY FAR in regards to how many nice looking women I've seen but again, that could just be luck of the draw when you are out on the town.

You locals would know better than me.

R.

Atlanta is probably just slightly above Charlotte, which can tend to be hit and miss on the weekends.

But when it hits, look out

(shrug)

I could have just had a bad night but I didn't think the women in Charlotte were a cut above. The men are all well groomed though.

Atlanta has impressed me most BY FAR in regards to how many nice looking women I've seen but again, that could just be luck of the draw when you are out on the town.

You locals would know better than me.

R.

I was amazed at the sheer number of attractive women walking around the city. Saturday night after dinner we saw more than we could stare at walking by. Nik even got in a 3/4 moon shot.

Atlanta is probably just slightly above Charlotte, which can tend to be hit and miss on the weekends.

But when it hits, look out

Atlanta was an OMG town.

Louise and I were in both Atlanta and Charlotte last year and we both agreed on our observations. Atlanta (when we were there) was just insane for women. We did notice that in Charlotte the men were well dressed, well groomed and well behaved which is not always the case when you are out enjoying the night life.

We'll definately make another trip to Charlotte and likely be at Heroes next year, good Lord willin'

:banana:

I was amazed at the sheer number of attractive women walking around the city. Saturday night after dinner we saw more than we could stare at walking by. Nik even got in a 3/4 moon shot.

I will have to try and validate your claims by making another visit.

hm

I'd have to agree. This is two trips in a row, and all I can do is wonder how the hell I never went to Charlotte when I was single. Why didn't anyone share this bit of vital information?

Lotsa hotties in that city. Very good ratio as well. It would be a good place to be single.

I lived in & around ATL for 3 years. Charlotte wins.

Really the only negative I have to offer about the Charlotte beauties is that smoking is still cool with them no matter what their age.

The nappy smell left on your clothes from 3 hours in the bar isn't such a big deal compared to the upside of being in the toss & turn of their loveliness, though.

Here's to nappy smells :headbang: