• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wasnt sweetums a Muppets Show character?

:gossip:Sweetums first appeared on the television special The Frog Prince in 1971 as a witch's ogre

Wow! Very Close!

Maybe the answer is "Ain't Life A Witch:My Life As a Woman. The Unauthorized Biography of Andrew Cretella." by Jim Watson.

Fixed! (thumbs u

Will this be offered up in the signature series line?

Wow! Very Close!

Maybe the answer is "Ain't Life A Witch:My Life As a Woman. The Unauthorized Biography of Andrew Cretella." by Jim Watson.

Fixed! (thumbs u

It's a very intimate relationship of how love conquered all for the author and subject.

Wow! Very Close!

Fixed! (thumbs u

It's a very intimate relationship of how love conquered all for the author and subject.

Love conquering all. :luhv:

Wow! Very Close!

Fixed! (thumbs u

Does this mean you'll be writing the foreward?

Wow! Very Close!

Fixed! (thumbs u

Sure you gotta have a famous person attached to help sell copies.

Wow! Very Close!

Fixed! (thumbs u

Oh, so you are getting your cousin?

Wow! Very Close!

Fixed! (thumbs u

Oh, so you are getting your cousin?

:cry:

The Frog Prince

Great movie, isn't it?

Probably scared the sheit out of more kids than you can count.

Loved it as a kid!

"Sweetums like sleep..." :cloud9:

The Frog Prince

Great movie, isn't it?

Probably scared the sheit out of more kids than you can count.

Loved it as a kid!

"Sweetums like sleep..." :cloud9:

Gosh, you learn something new every day. I always thought Sweetums’ first appearance was in the Muppet Musicians of Bremen. Can’t remember the Frog Prince at all, although maybe if I saw it I would.

I bought and paid for a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from tablism here on the boards a few weeks ago. He of course doesn't accept Paypal so I sent him a money order. He acknowledged receiving the money order through PM and said he was shipping it out on Friday, July 11th but here it is 13 days later and it still hasn't arrived. He was supposed to ship it via Priority Mail box with insurance so it should have arrived long before now.

I've sent him 2 PM's about this and he of course hasn't read either one of them (deliberately I imagine) and won't respond in any way. So I would recommend not buying anything from tablism here on the boards or anywhere else.

Mike

Edited by shark2557

I bought and paid for a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from tablism (Chris Venuti) here on the boards a few weeks ago. He of course doesn't accept Paypal so I sent him a money order. He acknowledged receiving the money order through PM and said he was shipping it out on Friday, July 11th but here it is 13 days later and it still hasn't arrived. He was supposed to ship it via Priority Mail box with insurance so it should have arrived long before now.

I've sent him 2 PM's about this and he of course hasn't read either one of them (deliberately I imagine) and won't respond in any way. So I would recommend not buying anything from tablism here on the boards or anywhere else.

Mike

Here's hoping this isn't what it is certainly looking like at this point. Hope you ultimately get your book. :wishluck: Meantime, time for Divad to get out his gavel. :sumo:

I bought and paid for a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from tablism (Chris Venutian) here on the boards a few weeks ago. He of course doesn't accept Paypal so I sent him a money order. He acknowledged receiving the money order through PM and said he was shipping it out on Friday, July 11th but here it is 13 days later and it still hasn't arrived. He was supposed to ship it via Priority Mail box with insurance so it should have arrived long before now.

Mike

It's only been 13 days since he was supposed to have shipped the book to you. Besides the fact that the rules of this thread allow a longer period than that before someone gets put on the probation list, I think it's also a little quick for you to start saying no one should buy from him.

I bought and paid for a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from tablism (Chris Venutian) here on the boards a few weeks ago. He of course doesn't accept Paypal so I sent him a money order. He acknowledged receiving the money order through PM and said he was shipping it out on Friday, July 11th but here it is 13 days later and it still hasn't arrived. He was supposed to ship it via Priority Mail box with insurance so it should have arrived long before now.

Mike

It's only been 13 days since he was supposed to have shipped the book to you. Besides the fact that the rules of this thread allow a longer period than that before someone gets put on the probation list, I think it's also a little quick for you to start saying no one should buy from him.

:gossip: tablism would agree with you--he responded in another thread, and he's not a happy camper.

Mike

Agreed. :sumo:

Well, mebbe so . . . it's been brought to my attention that someone's stability has been called, ahem, into question . . . :grin:

Edited by divad

Mike

Agreed. :sumo:

Well, mebbe so . . . it's been brought to my attention that someone's stability has been called, ahem, into question . . . :grin:

:roflmao: