• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Oldman came off. Why not lighthouse?

LH has done this numerous times over numerous years. Anybody who's been on the Forum for a couple years knows this. There's a history here that shouldn't be forgotten. I say he stays on the list permanently...

Jim

I'm sure Oldman will catch up.

BTW... I know the skinny on Mr. House. It's just that someone was preaching forgive and forget the other day, but I'm having trouble deciphering who that applies to and who it doesn't.

Fair enough...and I would be willing to do the same with LH if it was an isolated incident but he's been "forgiven" at least three times now...

Jim

:think: Seventy times seven.

That's exactly the same thing I thought, twit. However, I am far too judgmental and entirely to prone to holding a grudge to follow through with the thought.

That's exactly the same thing I thought, twit. However, I am far too judgmental and entirely to prone to holding a grudge to follow through with the thought.

I don't get it... (shrug)

Jim

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

21 Then came Peter unto him and said: Lord, how often shall my brother offend against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith to him: I say not to thee, till seven times; but till seventy times seven times.

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

21 Then came Peter unto him and said: Lord, how often shall my brother offend against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith to him: I say not to thee, till seven times; but till seventy times seven times.

I'm stunned that you know scripture :o

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

(thumbs u

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

Fixed that for ya!

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

I'm full of... er... ah... surprises. :whistle:

You, me, and a lot of other folks, I'm thinking.

Jim

Matthew Chapter 18:

I'm full of... er... ah... surprises. :whistle:

You never cease to amaze me Doc! (worship)

BTW, why the user id change?

So almost a year to the day that Lighthouse was added to the list, he finally sends me payment for the trades. As far as I'm concerned this episode is over and done with. If you would be so kind as to remove his name from the list, Divad.

I would respectfully request that he not be taken off. This episode with Angelo is just one of many over many seperate instances.

Old members will know what has happened with him and can buy accordingly.

New members, who have no knowledge of Lighthouse and his various issues will not be aware.

If this thread is to help make aware or warn the membership here of possible issues with sellers, then I think that his name must remain on the list. If not remaining on the list, then there needs to be a notation somewhere about his previous transgressions.

Arex

As much as it pains me, I have to agree.

I'm very sorry to say I just hit the I'll take it on a couple of books

from Sheps's of Bigfiver69's sales thread and now have to change

my mind after I received a PM with a polite reminder of something

else.

This is totally my fault and I apologize to all parties involved.

There is a reason, but I'm an adult and no reason is acceptable

and I won't bore you with my own stupidity.

If only there were more like you, Fay . . . :foryou:

Fay, don't put your name on the probation list on my account... you and I have doing deals on and off the boards for years, and you are always 100% solid and upfront. And you are always a pleasure to deal with. So, no sweat at all about the selling thread - ever! Remember... it's only comics.

As for you wanting to be on this probation list, I think it's unnecessary.... and I'm sure all the boardies who know you would agree. Either way, you know you're always in my good books (thumbs u

Take care,

Shep

I'm very sorry to say I just hit the I'll take it on a couple of books

from Sheps's of Bigfiver69's sales thread and now have to change

my mind after I received a PM with a polite reminder of something

else.

Shep's obviously cool with it, and if it were my thread I would let it slide as well. Ultimately, it would be the seller adding your name if they were unhappy with you. You adding your own name shows your sincerity and humbleness. Although unnecessary, a fine gesture from a fine lady. (worship)

My 2c

Andy