• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I can't speak for him but did you type in CAPS...cause I heard that is like yelling at some one on the computer

:jokealert:

lol lol lol Now that just made my day.

No respect for me :sorry:

Venting here is great!!! :) Well the issue is DEAD. I will no longer do business with him.

Sucks that it had to come to this, but what can I say...what's done is done.

I don't see what gave you any reason to think he did not ship the books. For $70? Not worth the hassle. I would have refunded also to be done with it

Not to continue on ...but the books were shipped via USPS Priority on Friday April 23rd..at least that's what I was told.

Things go missing in the post everyday. If he says he sent the books and refunded you the money then I don't see a problem. If you still insisted he lied or in some way he still owed you then I can understand why he is was annoyed and blocked you. What more can he say (shrug) what more can he do? Whether he is lieing or not you cannot prove it and by persuing it you are in the wrong and in all honesty if it was me and I was telling the truth I would have blocked you. Not sure how quickly but after a point I certainly would have.

I would leave it all down to experiance if I was you and simply make a note never to deal with him again and hope no one else gets burnt. And having dealt with Jay before I am sure that won't be the case. just my 2c

Funny thing about this is...just like bosco said....I issued a full refund last friday after it was agreed mutually that if he did not receive the books that he would get his full money back and he can pay me if the books ever arrive. So since he pleaded that he saved for two weeks for the books I sent the money back.

Now he starts carpping in my thread after I blocked him because he kept calling me a liar.

Take what you want from it, I shipped the books, a chew #1 2nd print ss, goon 32 retailer variant and a copy of satan's sodomy baby. He says he never got the books, he has his money back and now he's bringing this up because he wants to smear me because I have a new sales thread.

J....I'm not taking sides here, but if you really want to clear things up, it would seem as simple as providing a scan of the postal receipt with LBJARM's zip code on it which would prove that you did ship the books and when they were shipped. I keep copies of the postal receipts specifically for that reason. Just in case something does get lost in the mail.

Things go missing in the post everyday. If he says he sent the books and refunded you the money then I don't see a problem. If you still insisted he lied or in some way he still owed you then I can understand why he is was annoyed and blocked you. What more can he say (shrug) what more can he do? Whether he is lieing or not you cannot prove it and by persuing it you are in the wrong and in all honesty if it was me and I was telling the truth I would have blocked you. Not sure how quickly but after a point I certainly would have.

I would leave it all down to experiance if I was you and simply make a note never to deal with him again and hope no one else gets burnt. And having dealt with Jay before I am sure that won't be the case. just my 2c

That was noted...no longer will deal with him..but the thread post was done right after I discovered that I was blocked...without questions, reason. It lead me to believe that he didn't want me to ask him questions..or voice my concerns...

What the hell.. I got my money back.. I will not deal with him.. it's done.

I don't see what gave you any reason to think he did not ship the books. For $70? Not worth the hassle. I would have refunded also to be done with it

Not to continue on ...but the books were shipped via USPS Priority on Friday April 23rd..at least that's what I was told.

doh!

Little comments like this make it seem like your assuming that he is lying.

doh!

Would you like to foward his e-mail to you?

Funny thing about this is...just like bosco said....I issued a full refund last friday after it was agreed mutually that if he did not receive the books that he would get his full money back and he can pay me if the books ever arrive. So since he pleaded that he saved for two weeks for the books I sent the money back.

Now he starts carpping in my thread after I blocked him because he kept calling me a liar.

Take what you want from it, I shipped the books, a chew #1 2nd print ss, goon 32 retailer variant and a copy of satan's sodomy baby. He says he never got the books, he has his money back and now he's bringing this up because he wants to smear me because I have a new sales thread.

J....I'm not taking sides here, but if you really want to clear things up, it would seem as simple as providing a scan of the postal receipt with LBJARM's zip code on it which would prove that you did ship the books and when they were shipped. I keep copies of the postal receipts specifically for that reason. Just in case something does get lost in the mail.

I never save that--I better start--oh wait I never sell anything cause my prices are crazy :insane:

You said....in the pm that "I don't know about you but I have to save for two weks for my comic money"

And then when you included one of your friends in the attack he flat out said "you never sent the books" which I stated " I guess the truth comes out adonis, you think that I'm lying to you" and no response. I have no time to sit and go in circles with someone who is calling one a liar when that person is being told the truth. So why would I not block you after giving you a full refund? You like posting only what was discussed that puts you in a good light.

Like I said in the email, I have no idea what your motives are and I really don't care.

doh!

Would you like to foward his e-mail to you?

No, just dont see whats the point of posting these little jabs and then say your not calling him a liar.

What the hell.. I got my money back.. I will not deal with him.. it's done.

I really would have taken that approach long before all these posts. It sounds like he blocked you because a pile-on took place via email, so after doing the right thing he wanted it to end.

My suggestion - it's better you two go your separate ways. Jay's trying to let it go from the sounds of the engagement right now.

I never save that--I better start--oh wait I never sell anything cause my prices are crazy :insane:
:roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao:

Did I hear "New Mutants For Sale" somewhere? hm

I got an NM 87 CGC 8.5 for $150 first :takeit: wins!!

Oh sorry wrong thread :hi: