• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Shark, I didn't ignore your suggestion, I can't find it.

I "outed" myself because this person just kept carpping in my thread.

Once I shipped the books, it's out of my hands. What happened to them? I don't want anything except for this troll to go away. I told him, the books show up at your door? Keep the books and the money I want to have nothing to do with you again. This is after he labeled me a liar in pm that was going in circles AND he brought someone else into the party. So I blocked him. Most people whenm they are telling the truth and are constantly accused of not telling the truth that they would prefer not to speak with or have contact. With them.

Then to interrupt my sales thread by stating that I'm acting childish and "Not being a Man" about it really makes me want to speak with you. Then I get 2 emails (not pm) regurgitating the same topics already discussed.

Still won't say what his true motive is. I gave him my theory, but with anyrthing else tied this this matter....no response.

I have stated the facts adonis. If you choose to believe them or not that is on you. I will NOT let you try to ruin my reputation over a situation that you really had no losses in since I paid you back IN FULL. Within 8 hours of the mutually agreed upon timeframe.

I am not going to bow down and beg for forgiveness nor am I going to placate you and LIE by saying what YOU want to hear. YOU want me to say I DIDN'T ship the books, but i DID ship the books, and that would be LYING for me to say that I DIDN'T ship them.

Go away, there are plenty of people who I have sold to for much larger quantities and they've never had a problem.

The only thing I can say is I should have done a better job of not losing the receipt wirth the tracking number for a sale to a "friend" I have defended before when he had sales problems.

In the future, I will make sure that I pm the tracking numbers to the buyer so it is with them from the start

If you ship using USPS.com delivery confirmation is free and you can have USPS email the person tracking and delivery updates immediately. Also, if they don't get the email or you don't keep the receipts you can check your account history online and get all the tracking info you could ever want.

That's what I do. It really helps because I always lost those postal receipts.

In the future, I will make sure that I pm the tracking numbers to the buyer so it is with them from the start

The smartest way to go as a seller.

(thumbs u

Agreed. I started doing this myself and it is just so much easier.

If you ship using USPS.com delivery confirmation is free and you can have USPS email the person tracking and delivery updates immediately. Also, if they don't get the email or you don't keep the receipts you can check your account history online and get all the tracking info you could ever want.

Big (thumbs u !

(Plus, at least in NYC, you can just drop your prepaid box in the post office bin and skip the half-hour line of angry people.)

The smartest way to go as a seller.

(thumbs u

Agreed. I started doing this myself and it is just so much easier.

Even when I send freebies out, if the person knows I'll give them the tracking number just so they know I am serious they are getting free books. On those that don't know - well, that's on me if it gets lost so I better keep the tracking number.

Big (thumbs u !

(Plus, at least in NYC, you can just drop your prepaid box in the post office bin and skip the half-hour line of angry people.)

Even better - use the USPS free carrier pick-up service, have the postal employees pick up the packages from your house and skip going to the post office altogether.

I am going to apoligize to both Jay and Jeff..openly. Jay sorry for calling you out on your thread. I still don't have the books, but you gracefully gave me the refund. If they ever show up I will give you the $70 back.

Jeff- sorry for dealying the shipment of your book back in October. The matter was resolved in less than a day after it came to light.

:foryou:

I would like to do business in the near future with the both of you.

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

I am going to apoligize to both Jay and Jeff..openly. Jay sorry for calling you out on your thread. I still don't have the books, but you gracefully gave me the refund. If they ever show up I will give you the $70 back.

Jeff- sorry for dealying the shipment of your book back in October. The matter was resolved in less than a day after it came to light.

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

:applause:

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

And as a sign of good faith I will sell you the copy that you sold me for exactly what it cost me to buy from you. You stated how sad you are that you do not own this book so even though it will leave a gaping hole in my registry I offer Chew #1 2nd print SS with no additional markup. :foryou:

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

And as a sign of good faith I will sell you the copy that you sold me for exactly what it cost me to buy from you. You stated how sad you are that you do not own this book so even though it will leave a gaping hole in my registry I offer Chew #1 2nd print SS with no additional markup. :foryou:

Cooler heads have prevailed. :applause:

I've told my wife and kids the same thing over and over again. When you get into a situation or argument when everyone is yelling and arguing back and forth, your emotions are high and you tend not to think too clearly. Just step back for awhile (a few hours, a day or two) and quite often you tend to ponder and understand the other parties take on how things went. :foryou:

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

Amen!

Well, mess.

I was going to post a blistering condemnation of this entire topic and the participants, but LB just went and sucked all the life out of it.

Glad to see it.

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

Amen!

FU... Ya Hippie!!!

Sincerely,

LBJARM aka Adonis

Amen!

And he turned it down (shrug) Alot of fuss over an unwanted book. Oh well I tried. It shall proudly remain in my registry. Drink up!! Next round is on me! drinkers.gif

Yes I turned it down. I'm not going to spend close to $140 for a book that I could of gotten for $70. Enjoy the registry. I now have bigger things to worry about.

Edited by LBJARM

Yes I turned it down. I'm not going to spend close to $140 for a book that I could of gotten for $70. Enjoy the registry. I now have bigger things to worry about.

He said that he was going to sell it to you for the price he paid. How can you pay double? So your saying that you charged him double price?

He (branget) paid $114 shipped back in September of 2009, don't get him confused with the other person who refunded me $70 (junkenstein99)for a sales. He wants to sell it to me for the same price plus $17 shipping. Which is $131.

Anyway...why am I explaining this to everyone here?

Edited by LBJARM

He paid $114 shipped. He wants to sell it to me for the same price plus $17 shipping. Which is $131...

It cost more to ship from canada to the us. It seems to me that you expect him to lose money. 17 shipping seems right