• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

No, I messaged him about it and then just decided to cancel it. No use dealing with it or him so I offered it to the 2nd highest bidder.

Did the 2nd highest bidder agree to purchase it?

Not yet but I would rather relist it at this point if the 2nd highest does not want to buy it. Like I said, I never actually asked for him to go on the list since I didn't even think it was possible for an eBay transaction. I was venting last night so let it sit here and serve as a warning for people dealing with him in the future.

I don't have an opinion but just based on Darrell's avatar logo, i'm going to disagree with him :baiting::grin:

If you really want to hurt me you can just quote me and say NC State and I will go cry in the corner again.

No, I messaged him about it and then just decided to cancel it. No use dealing with it or him so I offered it to the 2nd highest bidder.

Not yet but I would rather relist it at this point if the 2nd highest does not want to buy it. Like I said, I never actually asked for him to go on the list since I didn't even think it was possible for an eBay transaction. I was venting last night so let it sit here and serve as a warning for people dealing with him in the future.

I don't have an opinion but just based on Darrell's avatar logo, i'm going to disagree with him :baiting::grin:

If you really want to hurt me you can just quote me and say NC State and I will go cry in the corner again.

NC State, doh!, them we could handle. :screwy:

lol

I didn't want to be too mean. Should be a good game on 11/24 though.

(worship)

+1 GO GATORS!

As in previous posts on this thread I had brought up 3 boardies no-names revealed...as I wanted to give each of them the chance to conatc me and clear things up...2 of 3 did and for that I thank those 2. As for the third Ive heard nothing....So regretfully...

I nominate 'ComicsAndCode ' to the probation thread. Purchased "Silver Surfer comics. #2(2x),#4-#10' on '05/28/12 ' , paid '05/28/12' by echeck(gift avoid fees) and it still hasn't arrived and they aren't responding to PMs (didnt read last 4 PMs or private emails). PM sent indicating I would nominate them to the Probation thread .

I hope they are ok and understand that life can get in the way but I would like to get this transaction completed.

Where it goes from here i dont know....wait and see. If anything if im out $225 US at least this can be a waring to others...dont use GIFT!! and second avoid dealing with comicandcode.

ComicandCode did contact me and assured me books have been sent out and apologies for the tardiness...so here is hoping. His explanation just hit a rough patch...as a buyer and some times seller I understand that (we all should) and give each person a fair chance. Life throws us hurdles...Sometimes we will stumble and fall, but given a chance the good guys will always get back on their feet. So will keep you all posted on my shipment :)

I goofed up big time on this one. No valid excuse. Kellam has been very patient with me on this fumbled transaction. First, i delayed shipment, then when it arrive he noticed a book was missing. In the end, he received all the books he purchased from me. For the inconvenience, I threw in VG copies of Thor 149 and Daredevil 165.

Always offer refunds for returns.

Always communicate.

Never sell items 'As is'.

Take the book out of the bag and look at the back when you grade it. Then scan it and post it.

Simple.

+1.

The best advice is nearly always simple

Actually, I don't believe this is Probation List worthy. If we put everyone on the Probation List for overgrading a comic they sold on here, half of the boards would be on that list - myself included.

:grin:

And your point is.....?

meh

half of the boards would be on that list .

(thumbs u

Actually, I don't believe this is Probation List worthy. If we put everyone on the Probation List for overgrading a comic they sold on here, half of the boards would be on that list - myself included.

:grin:

And your point is.....?

meh

half of the boards would be on that list .

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

hm

Someone who has, well been on the probie list under numerous names is back again.

Been on the list since 2010...

:facepalm:

Under what name this time around?

It's not harold, someone less crazy...

I just paid for some books and this boardie is the owner of the PayPal.

Now te issue is this, do I out them now with them having my cash?

hm

Someone who has, well been on the probie list under numerous names is back again.

Been on the list since 2010...

:facepalm:

Under what name this time around?

It's not harold, someone less crazy...

I just paid for some books and this boardie is the owner of the PayPal.

Now te issue is this, do I out them now with them having my cash?

So it sounds like you bought books from him through another venue (eBay?) then realized it was the boardie based on his Paypal address. Do I have that right?

Nope, on here.

Wouldn't have remembered who it was except he was a character in One of my books before he went on the list.

Now I have to cancel the transaction.

It is megacon who went by Comicseekers and prime investibles too.

The name kind of gave it away :insane:

Nope, on here.

Wouldn't have remembered who it was except he was a character in One of my books before he went on the list.

Now I have to cancel the transaction.

It is megacon who went by Comicseekers and prime investibles too.

The name kind of gave it away :insane:

Please elaborate if you would...