• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I didn't think that is why people attacked RMA.

I would just like to say that it is a persons choice to sell to people on the PL.

I don't understand why Kitson isn't on the HOS yet and I really think the discussion should end at this point. 2c

It's just one reason. And being a little doucherag isn't enough to get you on the HoS.

Right, HoS is obviously not applicable in this case.

I'm STILL trying to find where RMA was attacked... by anyone (shrug)

He hasn't been other than some immature responses from the buyer.

Take the money and let it die. Give up the cross, we need the wood.

*sigh*

I would just like to say that it is a persons choice to sell to people on the PL.

That is regoddamnridiculous, you have zero credibility in this thread. :facepalm:

Dude, don't get mad at me because the PL has no accountability.

:facepalm:

That is regoddamnridiculous, you have zero credibility in this thread. :facepalm:

Horsee, WE make the credibility of the PL. WE the board make the credibility of the sales forum. Idiotic statements like that make it a joke. You, RMA and others are making this sales forum a joke by selling or allowing sales to PL scumbags. :facepalm:

Edited by Mr.Diggler

I don't understand why Kitson isn't on the HOS yet and I really think the discussion should end at this point. 2c

It's just one reason. And being a little doucherag isn't enough to get you on the HoS.

*sigh*

Indeed, *sigh* RMA will sell to PL folks, keep sticking up for him. The BUYER already said he would BUY the book in question. :eyeroll:

:facepalm:

(thumbs u

Explain how this happens:

Zrestofnameremoved is on the probation list.

Zrestofnameremoved decides to sell books.

Someone writes in his selling thread "just so everyone knows this guy is on the PL"

that person gets a strike.

1. How is the PL legitimate if Mods will give people strikes for enforcing it?

2. Why is putting NO PROB or NO HOS in a selling thread common practice instead of a given?

Simple questions.

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

Pretty much as I stated earlier this morning in a reply in this thread about amends by paying him but apparently he wants me to get down like James Brown and suck his coo coo....

So is your degree in diplomacy or is it in decorum?

It's hard to tell.

*sigh*

Indeed, *sigh* RMA will sell to PL folks, keep sticking up for him. The BUYER already said he would BUY the book in question. :eyeroll:

The buyer's a little person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and deserves nothing, and no one should be sticking up for him, no matter how much they may disagree with RMA.

I like RMA, so it bugs me when people get on his case. :shrug: I've talked to him about selling to folks on the PL ... I'm not gonna change his mind, and I'm not gonna get on his case about it either.

Someone writes in his selling thread "just so everyone knows this guy is on the PL"

2. Why is putting NO PROB or NO HOS in a selling thread common practice instead of a given?

Simple questions.

What? When did this happen? Who are you talking about?

Simple questions.

Four months ago? The offence was threadcraping and the person has been trying to get off the PL list. I don't want to drop their name but I don't think there are too many members with names starting with Z.

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

Pretty much as I stated earlier this morning in a reply in this thread about amends by paying him but apparently he wants me to get down like James Brown and suck his coo coo....

Does your mom know that you're using her computer?

There's no love lost between me & RMA, but if I was him, I'd tell you to go pound sand as well ... grow the *spoon* up, already.

+1, I'm not happy about RMA's ideas about selling to PL listers and I was I was feeling sorry for kitsune.

What possible reason could you have to feel sorry for kitsune...? What has he done in any of this to cause any reasonable person to feel sorry for him...?

Why would someone say something like this out loud...?

:shrug:

Why do people respond to people that they have on ignore?

Why do people talk about people they have on ignore?

Ask yourself that question shaving tomorrow, cowboy.

Oddly enough, I don't engage people I have on ignore unless they engage me first. It would be nice if those people who have me on ignore would do the same.

(thumbs u

Simple questions.

Four months ago? The offence was threadcraping and the person has been trying to get off the PL list. I don't want to drop their name but I don't think there are too many members with names starting with Z.

Are you talking about zombizzy? Who got a strike?

A few of kitsune's posts were poofed, including a meme. I am assuming that is what these guys mean when they say RMA was attacked.

-slym

*sigh*

The buyer's a little person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and deserves nothing, and no one should be sticking up for him, no matter how much they may disagree with RMA.

I like RMA, so it bugs me when people get on his case. :shrug: I've talked to him about selling to folks on the PL ... I'm not gonna change his mind, and I'm not gonna get on his case about it either.

The buyer is a , but....is willing to buy the book. RMA is looking for attention, will he sell the book to the guy once he gets on the PL list? He will sell to boardies on the PL list.

Simple questions.

Who has still not given me my refund...I've been quiet and I'll just keep updating periodically

Edited by A.Romeo

Simple questions.

Zombizzy was the seller.

But thats not the strike I'm talking about.

*sigh*

The buyer is a , but....is willing to buy the book. RMA is looking for attention, will he sell the book to the guy once he gets on the PL list? He will sell to boardies on the PL list.

Screw that kid. I doubt he's willing to buy the comic, no matter what snide wildly_fanciful_statement he spouts. I don't care if he offered double the price, I'd have no problem with RMA not selling him anything. I hope no one here ever does again. What a tool.

As for RMA's motives, and jabs about his selling practices, I see no benefit in arguing about it, so :foryou:

Simple questions.

Zombizzy was the seller.

Holy mystery!! Why so coy?

Simple questions.

Zombizzy was the seller.

Holy mystery!! Why so coy?

Honestly, I think you're pulling my leg saying you don't know what I'm talking about. But RMAs back so theres no reason for me to comment further.

*sigh*

Screw that kid. I doubt he's willing to buy the comic, no matter what snide wildly_fanciful_statement he spouts. I don't care if he offered double the price, I'd have no problem with RMA not selling him anything. I hope no one here ever does again. What a tool.

As for RMA's motives, and jabs about his selling practices, I see no benefit in arguing about it, so :foryou:

It is worth arguing. WE DO NOT SELL TO PL BOARDIES. It doesn't matter if it's RMA . He's willing to do it, yet people still fork out money and buy from them. (shrug)