• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I can only begin to imagine what % of this board you have on ignore for the slightest petty perceived slights (yet read their posts anyways) but then get on your high horse about selling to PL members because you dont think they were guilty of anything.

Hypocrisy, its whats for breakfast! :popcorn:

RMA has me on ignore?!? :roflmao:

That is awesome sauce!!! :cloud9:

Why in the hell are you reading my posts?!? :baiting:

Sufunk...you know that I've had you on ignore since your Great Board FDQ "Exit" of 2011.

Did you forget?

As for "why in the hell am I reading your posts": because you're talking to and about me.

Pretty basic, no? No worries, when I'm not involved, I don't read 90% of what you post.

;)

Sufunk...you know that I've had you on ignore since your Great Board FDQ "Exit" of 2011.

Did you forget?

As for "why in the hell am I reading your posts": because you're talking to and about me.

Pretty basic, no? No worries, when I'm not involved, I don't read 90% of what you post.

;)

What percent of my posts do you read?

I can only begin to imagine what % of this board you have on ignore for the slightest petty perceived slights (yet read their posts anyways) but then get on your high horse about selling to PL members because you dont think they were guilty of anything.

Sufunk...part of the reason you're on ignore...and have gotten multiple strikes...is because you speak before you think...like you're doing now.

And your Great Board FDQ "Exit" of 2011 was hardly "slight", "petty", or "perceived"...

Come on, now. Don't be Sufunk again. You can do it, buddy!

Did you forget?

;)

What percent of my posts do you read?

I suspect more than you read of mine. ;)

PS...I didn't "get on my high horse" about selling to PL members.

OTHER people brought it up.

(thumbs u

Sufunk...part of the reason you're on ignore...and have gotten multiple strikes...is because you speak before you think...like you're doing now.

And your Great Board FDQ "Exit" of 2011 was hardly "slight", "petty", or "perceived"...

lol

lol

You better watch it. You're one step away from Phil's Parking Lot, Mister!

:mad:

lol

Maybe I'm laughing witcha.. hm

You have me on ignore because i left over being annoyed about a CPR and missing books at an auction the next day???

NO! You have me on ignore because when i came back, you were on your RIDICULOUS high horse posting nothing but memes so i asked "what butthurt did RMA receive that he refuses to speak???"

Butthurt, its whats for dinner!!! :roflmao:

lol

Laughing at witches is frowned upon.

lol

They funny lookin'! :shrug:

lol

Zatanna!

lol

That's it!

PHIL'S!

TEN MINUTES!!!

BRING BACK ISSUES!!!!

:sumo:

lol

Zatanna!

Bosoms!

You have me on ignore because i left over being annoyed about a CPR and missing books at an auction the next day???

NO! You have me on ignore because when i came back, you were on your RIDICULOUS high horse posting nothing but memes so i asked "what butthurt did RMA receive that he refuses to speak???"

Butthurt, its whats for dinner!!! :roflmao:

Sufunk...you're doing it again... (tsk) ...come on, you don't have to be that guy anymore.

But hole on a minute.

How does posting memes put one on a high horse...?

hm

lol

Samantha wasn't.

She was gorgeous.