• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well no big whup then ... hate I can't get down there and fix it though. hm

Edit... I hear you Chris, I'm trying to delete the post but I can't get to the bottom of the page. I PM'd Arch to fix it if we can't get it.

Try this, may work http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=editpost&Board=80&Number=7390765&what=showflat

Well no big whup then ... hate I can't get down there and fix it though. hm

Edit... I hear you Chris, I'm trying to delete the post but I can't get to the bottom of the page. I PM'd Arch to fix it if we can't get it.

Try this, may work http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=editpost&Board=80&Number=7390765&what=showflat

It did :applause:

Definitely going to right that one down in the HTML book... whew.

Thanks fellas ;)

Going back to the original problem... please show me the correct code to make sure I write it down in my journal correctly hm

It's

Got it... thanks a bunch fellas ;)

Hey, Junior Webster. Quit playing with the internets.

:sumo:

Give me a few more hours and I will get Speedy his option of 200 posts / 2 months down time on all noobs via sheer technical ability.

I just have to remember to use the " / " and hit it with the proper amount of jigowatts lol

Yea. The only problem is that since the iframe was never closed it will never call to the CSS to bring up the "end" of the page which include the edit button and the rest of the page. Here's what you posted

td width="83%" class="post-content" valign="top">

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

Alls I know about the internets is the colors on the screen are purty. And there are lots of naked ladies hugging people.

Love Scanners... always have ;)

I PM'd Arch earlier to let him know that I destroyed the PL discussion board... but since he didn't get a chance to read it... I just edited it to say "whats up?" lol

lol

:applause:

First thing Arch will do - look to see what Rupp posted last.

I PM'd Arch earlier to let him know that I destroyed the PL discussion board... but since he didn't get a chance to read it... I just edited it to say "whats up?" lol

lol

Well it ain't like I can hide it anyway :grin:

lol

lol

Server error logs are always fun to review.

:P

lol

lol

Server error logs are always fun to review.

:P

Well that and it won't be long before Jeffro starts another thread in CG about me lol

Will everyone just shut the HELL up and devote this thread for what is SUPPOSED to be: PL/HOS Nominations and issues.

CHRIST in the past day I have seen over 120 new posts of total absolute DREK.

Who did what.

What the details were.

Does this qualify for PL or HOS?

Instead it has turned into the freaking Water Cooler.

Take the drek here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1976814&nt=281&fpart=1

where, as it says:

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

Keep this place for what is was designed for.

Will everyone just shut the HELL up and devote this thread for what is SUPPOSED to be: PL/HOS Nominations and issues.

CHRIST in the past day I have seen over 120 new posts of total absolute DREK.

Who did what.

What the details were.

Does this qualify for PL or HOS?

Instead it has turned into the freaking Water Cooler.

Take the drek here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1976814&nt=281&fpart=1

where, as it says:

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

Keep this place for what is was designed for.

Better not tick off cgcmod12, whoops, I meant Pov. Sorry, I didn't mean to blow your cover. :eek: