• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Are you having a problem getting the previous page to "end". Page 2189... hm

Yup, probably an unclosed tag. If the is not in the right place it could hose the page. Need to be careful with that tag. They can be dangerous and probably the

is the better solution.

Are you having a problem getting the previous page to "end". Page 2189... hm

Yup, probably an unclosed tag. If the is not in the right place it could hose the page. Need to be careful with that tag. They can be dangerous and probably the

is the better solution.

Great... I broke the Probation Discussions thread :sorry:

I'm trying to delete that post... but can't get to the bottom of it to do so hm

lol - I can't wait till your usual fans come in here and yell at you about this one

lol

I do have a fan club that's for sure :roflmao:

I went ahead and PMd Arch to let him know that Speedy's code did it lol

You can't put the same page in the iframe that you're on, or you'll cause an infinite loop and kill the Internet, know what I mean? It keeps putting iframe inside of iframe inside of iframe, until you've burnt out your processor.

You can't put the same page in the iframe that you're on, or you'll cause an infinite loop and kill the Internet, know what I mean? It keeps putting iframe inside of iframe inside of iframe, until you've burnt out your processor.

I understand that ... but I put the probation list from the probation list page inside. How could that cause a loop here. hm

Yea. The only problem is that since the iframe was never closed it will never call to the CSS to bring up the "end" of the page which include the edit button and the rest of the page. Here's what you posted

td width="83%" class="post-content" valign="top">

I understand that ... but I put the probation list from the probation list page inside. How could that cause a loop here. hm

You might want to delete post #7390765

It's locking up the page and not letting people past it to the bottom of the page....I couldn't even respond to it directly.

Well no big whup then ... hate I can't get down there and fix it though. hm

Edit... I hear you Chris, I'm trying to delete the post but I can't get to the bottom of the page. I PM'd Arch to fix it if we can't get it.

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Yea. The only problem is that since the iframe was never closed it will never call to the CSS to bring up the "end" of the page which include the edit button and the rest of the page. Here's what you posted

td width="83%" class="post-content" valign="top">

dang cut and paste let me down again :(