• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have sent CopperAgeKids a PM about requesting he should be added to the probation list for the following reason:

On September 23, 2015 I purchased a slab from him on eBay. A tracking number was updated the same day. 9449009699938804728686

On October 11th I sent him this message thru eBay:

"Dear copperagekids,

What's going on with this book? A shipping label was printed a couple weeks ago, but tracking shows it never was shipped."

His response:

New message from: copperagekids (97Blue Star)

"My apologies for the delay, got slammed with overtime at work.The package will be shipped as soon as the post office open on Tuesday, the USPS is closed tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience"

On October 20th I open a request thru eBay asking for an update.

Seller's message:

"The piece will be shipped tomorrow, without fail.Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. Thank you for your patience, Evan O'Malley"

There still isn't any activity on the tracking number, and it has been over 30 days since purchasing the slab.

I'm sure it's all a simple misunderstanding and he'll be here shortly to fix everything. :devil:

Sorry you're having problems.

Yes, it will be sorted out.I have 102 positive feedbacks on ebay.No negs or neutrals.

The slab will be shipped out tomorrow, the buyer will be able to view the package's delivery under the ebay item number.

I will also be shipping out the Absolute Vertigo NN CGC 9.8 that I sold on this forum, this past week to another boardie

That buyer will be happy.

I think , and would hope, that 1Dingo is, as well when his Voldemort slab is received.

Serious question, do you honestly think a buyer will be happy when he gets what he paid for after a month of waiting, repeated requests for shipping, and the general stress associated with worrying and finally outing a problem?

He got a very good price on the book.It was a tough jc penney reprint in 9.6 with a GPA at $80 in 9.6 and $300 in 9.8. I think I made a $5 profit on the piece, after accounting for grading,shipping & pressing costs.

Granted. he should have received it sooner....which I have apologized for. If he doesn't want the slab, he has been free to tell me to cancel the order...and if he doesn't want it when it arrives, I'll cut him a full refund, including original & return shipping.

As a buyer who has gone through a similar problem I can tell you I wasn't happy when the book finally arrived. Every time I looked at the book it reminded me of the difficult deal and the bad seller. Cancelling the order or returning the book doesn't eliminate the stress and irritation related to the deal.

From the buyers cut and paste I can see that you apologized after his email on Oct 11 and sincerely apologized after his email on Oct 20 yet failed to ship. Your apologies are clearly meaningless.

Guys hold up

Sounds like a witch hunt.

He has

102 perfect feedback on eBay

eBay

Ebay

wildly_fanciful_statement. You continually pimp yourself on here as the world's greatest grader, shipper etc. constantly breaking rules in sales threads, replying to WTBs with irrelevant info. And now you have the gall to say he got a good price and so 30 days is ok to wait. Seriously, WTF man?

I am officially calling BS and declaring shenanigans.

Wow.

Nice lynchmob that you guys have instigated here.

Kind of obscene, actually.Considering NONE of you but one guy has actually bought anything from me.He isn't saying I did him wrong, either.YOu all....KPR and Harvey with his 9.9 digs (way to pull up totally unrelated mess, the pair of you two.)Congrads on making me look like a .

He'll ( the buyer) get what he paid for.

It's really nice how I am being called, virtually a lying slimebag, when I have not actually screwed anyone over.Check my kudos thread and the 102 positive feedbacks I have on eBay, not this seething pile of totally unrelated anecdotes that you have went on some kind of full on rage fest, right here.

And also. cheers for slandering my character, when you have had absolutely NO DEALINGS with me whatsoever.

All I can offer the buyer is an apology and a full refund OR the book.

I'll ship this slab out in the morning, as the buyer has not told me that he wants a refund.

Jimmers will get his free Sick magazine shipped out then, as well.I'll throw in a couple other Sick free mags with the RAK for Jimmers.

No hard feelings on my end,KPR.

I hope that Jim and Juan don't hold any grudges, either.

You keep bringing up your 102 feedback like that makes you an elder or something.

Unless you lost a leg or had a string of funerals, there's not really an excuse why it would take you a month to ship something out. Especially as much selling and advertising posts you make on here. 2c

wildly_fanciful_statement. You continually pimp yourself on here as the world's greatest grader, shipper etc. constantly breaking rules in sales threads, replying to WTBs with irrelevant info. And now you have the gall to say he got a good price and so 30 days is ok to wait. Seriously, WTF man?

Wow.

Kind of obscene, actually.Considering NONE of you but one guy has actually bought anything from me.He isn't saying I did him wrong, either.YOu all....KPR and Harvey with his 9.9 digs (way to pull up totally unrelated mess, the pair of you two.)Congrads on making me look like a .

It's really nice how I am being called, virtually a lying slimebag, when I have not actually screwed anyone over.Check my kudos thread and the 102 positive feedbacks I have on eBay, not this seething pile of totally unrelated anecdotes that you have went on some kind of full on rage fest, right here.

And also. cheers for slandering my character, when you have had absolutely NO DEALINGS with me whatsoever.

I'll ship this slab out in the morning, as the buyer has not told me that he wants a refund.

Jimmers will get his free Sick magazine shipped out then, as well.I'll throw in a couple other Sick free mags with the RAK for Jimmers.

My old grand pappy used to say - "do you know what happens when you back a rat into a corner and shine a light in its eyes? It's gonna come out biting."

Wow.

lol

My understanding of the probation list is that it doesn't matter whether others have had dealings with you, they're going to make observations based on your conduct in the transaction, which obviously wasn't appropriate (by your own admission).

Now the problem is being compounded by your statements here.

On top of that, people don't have a very positive impression of your general personality. This all adds up to problems for you here when you do run into some issues.

People will have to decide on their own whether it's good to continue doing business with you.

You keep bringing up your 102 feedback like that makes you an elder or something.

Unless you lost a leg or had a string of funerals, there's not really an excuse why it would take you a month to ship something out. Especially as much selling and advertising posts you make on here. 2c

+1

Just quit telling buyers your shipping out the book, when your not shipping out the book. WTF. (shrug)

+1

Just quit telling buyers your shipping out the book, when your not shipping out the book. WTF. (shrug)

You are absolutely right, Dr.X.

Thank You.

Seriously, I mean that.Yours is the sole post that has not attacked my personal character

+1

You are absolutely right, Dr.X.

Thank You.

Seriously, I mean that.Yours is the sole post that has not attacked my personal character

You seem to have already dug yourself a deep hole. People on here have little tolerance for B.S. when it comes to paying for items and not getting them in a timely manner. Just mail the stuff out before the heat really gets turned up.