• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Did you post any payment terms on your listing?

Time payments were mentioned in the listing. Just wasn't sure when payment #1 should go out. So when is it an acceptable period for first payment to be made. ( say for a 4 month payment plan ) ?

Nvm, that question was answered.

No. I'll wait.

Thanks for the info guys. If he doesn't send payment in the next few weeks I'll post here again.

Hope I don't.

That person has been on and off the PL list IIRC before. May want to prod him a bit.

Time payments were mentioned in the listing. Just wasn't sure when payment #1 should go out. So when is it an acceptable period for first payment to be made. ( say for a 4 month payment plan ) ?

I've accepted time payments several times and generally require the down payment immediately as a show of good faith in order to consummate the transaction.

I've accepted time payments several times and generally require the down payment immediately as a show of good faith in order to consummate the transaction.

I think I will adopt this strategy from now on. (thumbs u

Same here - I have zero problems with time payments on high $$ items, but an immediate down payment is pretty much non-negotiable.

Same here - I have zero problems with time payments on high $$ items, but an immediate down payment is pretty much non-negotiable.

Immediate, non-refundable down payment.

Would like to report a buyer: DennisRodmanofss for purchase of my book amounted to USD500 which haven't been settled since 25 March 2016

Several PMs sent but no response

Did you send a seperate PM to him notifying that you intend to have him nominated for the probation list? If not you should do that ASAP. If you have already done this let the discussion begin. Do you have a link to the sales thread he posted the I'll take it in? If it was done via PM you should post that conversation where he stated he was commiting to buy this book from you here in this thread.

Would like to report a buyer: DennisRodmanofss for purchase of my book amounted to USD500 which haven't been settled since 25 March 2016

Did you send a seperate PM to him notifying that you intend to have him nominated for the probation list? If not you should do that ASAP. If you have already done this let the discussion begin. Do you have a link to the sales thread he posted the I'll take it in? If it was done via PM you should post that conversation where he stated he was commiting to buy this book from you here in this thread.

when you post here, be sure to omit any personal information about yourself and the other person, including addresses, phone #, email, real name, paypal info, etc.

when you post here, be sure to omit any personal information about yourself and the other person, including addresses, phone #, email, real name, paypal info, etc.

Looks like there is some recent history on this gent although appears that nomination was withdrawn but not nesc resolved.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3267425&fpart=3326

Edited by MustEatBrains

Extracted from pms with DennisRodmanofss re: book sold via pm:

500 for the Stallone??

Its a 9.2 right?

I think so, do you need payment right away??

Hi bud

Pls advise if payments will be made these two days so I can prepare packaging Thks

I sure will!

Whats the paypal email? Once I pay, will you be able to mail it out?

should have you paid by tomorrow.

Hi bud, pls advise payment date, Thks

Hi pls send payment as books is ready to go

pls advise payment, thks

Pls update payment status ASAP

I will report to the moderator/board if no further reply from you by end of this week

Any update? I will compaint u after 25 April

Thks :)