• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is it possible to nominate someone on PL who simply lacked communication, never sent a tracking # and just decides to refund without any explanation, simply to just not deal with the headache furthermore?

Here's the timeline in a nutshell:

1. Seller pm'd invoice on 4/6.

2. Payment sent on 4/7.

3. On 4/14. pm'd seller on status of shipment.

4. On 4/22, still no response from seller. Requested a tracking #. Few days later, seller responded saying he thought pacakage arrived and would provide me the tracking #.

4. On 4/28, no response back with tracking #. Requested for a refund.

5. On 5/2, rec'd fefund.

Seems like we have 2 different sides from 1 different person...

If you asked for a refund then transaction is over. If he just randomly sent a refund then he broke the transactions

Is it possible to nominate someone on PL who simply lacked communication, never sent a tracking # and just decides to refund without any explanation, simply to just not deal with the headache furthermore?

Here's the timeline in a nutshell:

1. Seller pm'd invoice on 4/6.

2. Payment sent on 4/7.

3. On 4/14. pm'd seller on status of shipment.

4. On 4/22, still no response from seller. Requested a tracking #. Few days later, seller responded saying he thought pacakage arrived and would provide me the tracking #.

4. On 4/28, no response back with tracking #. Requested for a refund.

5. On 5/2, rec'd fefund.

Seems like we have 2 different sides from 1 different person...

If you asked for a refund then transaction is over. If he just randomly sent a refund then he broke the transactions

One man enters. Two men leave. Or something equally weird. So which is it. He randomly sent a refund or you asked for a refund?

Sorry gents for the confusion. I meant to say HOS instead of PL in my initial comment. Seller doesn't deserve to be on PL, but HOS, well....

Edited by rip67vdub

I'd go directly to HoS

Can we have a vote on it and start ten different threads? :wishluck:

I'm not sure about ten, but you can be sure of at least 4:

1 to nominate you

2 to argue against your nomination

3 the vote to have you put in the HoS

4 the vote to have you removed from the HoS

Beyond that it really depends on how sorry you are for what you have done. (tsk)

Sorry gents for the confusion. I meant to say HOS instead of PL in my initial comment. Seller doesn't deserve to be on PL, but HOS, well....
lol