• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

For a Pay it forward prize I claimed, I had oceanavekid get a book signed for me at a convention. I prepped it, mailed it to him, he got it signed by the creator, paid the grading fees and shipping fees, and I got it back after an appropriate time, with a higher grade than expected.

There was some concern about communication, as he didn't respond or read some of my pm's in a timely fashion, BUT it turns out the mods gave him a vacation for something unrelated to our deal, so I don't hold that against him.

So I would say this deal went smoothly

I have no dog in this fight, just stating the facts...I can post the pm chat if it's required that's the only proof I have

I do not think that will be necessary. It is good of you to post, as that moves this closer to a resolution. (thumbs u

Quote fail. doh!

And he needs a SELLER. :makepoint:

Not sure what he needs to be honest with you. He asked me to post my experience with him and I did

Rich wanted someone who i've bought a book from on the board to say the transaction went well

I've only bought a few books all went well. I have the PMs, but as for any of them coming on here and vouching, Just have to wait and see

oceanavekid picked up a Hulk #271 from me a few months back. Transaction was smooooooth....

Is there a link where I can nominate OAK for Boardie of the Year?

I believe you need to send a PM to the former winners as they all have one vote and meet next month in the Poconos to discuss new moderation team members, custom titles and boardie of the year