• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

You guys are all retards.

xoxo

greggy

Are you going to buy me some food in Chicago?

Sushi with Sharkey (formerly Rhino)

And greggy is a poopie head

Ellen's missing front tooth is finally coming out. She will finally be complete by Chicago.

And greggy is a poopie head

Ellen's missing front tooth is finally coming out. She will finally be complete by Chicago.

Just in time to pester you :luhv:

Now, you want to talk about wrapped-around-the-axle, shall I discuss the points value of a Primer #6 in the registry....?

You know that is a weak sauce approach to debate versus having a discussion, right? I'm sure to you do. You just couldn't help in going that route just to pick a silly fight.

bike_fail_Fail-s485x563-10299-580.jpg

You are again wrong. As stated above, I wasn't questioning your intent at all. You made a mistake. You were corrected.

Easy cheesy. [

Actually, I wasn't wrong. But I do realize your approach in any discussion is to state clearly you were right - and then it makes it so. Great approach if you don't want to really have an open and honest discussion.

The shame is I'm more open to new ideas than you will ever let on to. I went from a hardline stance of nobody off the HOS to accounting for the majority driving a final decision. Would you ever make a major change like that and state it clearly?

Most probably not. What a shame, as I bet deep-down you are a decent guy. You just have to act like a confrontation beast for whatever reason.

By declaring my cluelessness you validate your omnipotence?

I see a custom title!

And I'm not picking on you, I just thought it was a funny sounding statement taken out of context.

Let's all go out for fudge!

(sigh) Just call me Switzerland.

Actually, I wasn't wrong. But I do realize your approach in any discussion is to state clearly you were right - and then it makes it so. Great approach if you don't want to really have an open and honest discussion.

The shame is I'm more open to new ideas than you will ever let on to. I went from a hardline stance of nobody off the HOS to accounting for the majority driving a final decision. Would you ever make a major change like that and state it clearly?

Most probably not. What a shame, as I bet deep-down you are a decent guy. You just have to act like a confrontation beast for whatever reason.

hm

Nah, I got you *really* good by bringing up the Primer #6 debacle.

I'll let you lick your wounds in peace.

:cloud9:

hm

Nah, I got you *really* good by bringing up the Primer #6 "debate."

Actually, you didn't. But there ya go again, pointing out your win.

Yet the other day I followed your sensible advice and left the topic alone. But then you show your nasty side and bring it up as a fighting point.

Your inner demons are so deep, you don't know which end is up. Well, other than to build up to a good fight.

Sad.

hm

Nah, I got you *really* good by bringing up the Primer #6 "debate."

Actually, you didn't. But there ya go again, pointing out your win.

Yet the other day I followed your sensible advice and left the topic alone. But then you show your nasty side and bring it up as a fighting point.

Your inner demons are so deep, you don't know which end is up. Well, other than to build up to a good fight.

Sad.

You know, you keep prodding the beast, you're gonna get the horns...you know that, right...?

;)

I see a custom title!

For whom....?

Someone omnipotent shouldn't need to ask this question. doh!

hm

True, but I think the word you are looking for is "omniscient"... ;)

Speaking of FAIL:

This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

You can't be Switzerland, Cretella is Switzerland.

I call dibs on the Netherlands.

I see a custom title!

For whom....?

Someone omnipotent shouldn't need to ask this question. doh!

hm

True, but I think the word you are looking for is "omniscient:"... ;)

Wouldn't someone omnipotent be omniscient?