• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

RMA is many things. Humorless is not one of them. He is an arguing honey badger. Nothing stops him from attacking and eating the cobra that is your argument. You may think of your argument as nothing more than offhand comment, or a throwaway statement.

But it isn't. It is a cobra to be devoured, even if the cobra's venom may knock the honey badger out for a while. Pretty soon, that damn honey badger is back up gnawing on that cobra.

I win every argument by not arguing.

wargames.jpg

It's pretty easy to not argue with someone who isn't argumentative.

A nice game of chess would be fun.

Sorry for the derail. I'll leave it alone and let it get back to the topic at hand.

Throw ya gunz in the air!!!

This is the best thing you've posted since you joined this board.

Let's keep it this way, huh...?

Irony. :cloud9:

I don't purport to be anything different. At least I'm honest with myself. (shrug)

You continue to demonstrate your cluelessness about this board, its inhabitants, or pretty much anything having to do with social interaction. You continue to state things that are false, betraying not only your lack of knowledge, but also your obstinate unwillingness to educate yourself.

My prediction stands.

Thanks for proving my point in a all encompassing admirably stupendous manner. (thumbs u

I'm bored of you.

Sorry for the derail. I'll leave it alone and let it get back to the topic at hand.

Throw ya gunz in the air!!!

This is the best thing you've posted since you joined this board.

Let's keep it this way, huh...?

I apologize, I was posting as you were imparting your wisdom. Sorry again.

yawn.jpg

Is that baby's face pressed up against the camera lens?

I don't know but the longer I stare at him the more I feel a nap coming on....

I don't purport to be anything different. At least I'm honest with myself. (shrug)

You continue to demonstrate your cluelessness about this board, its inhabitants, or pretty much anything having to do with social interaction. You continue to state things that are false, betraying not only your lack of knowledge, but also your obstinate unwillingness to educate yourself.

My prediction stands.

Thanks for proving my point in a all encompassing admirably stupendous manner. (thumbs u

And I'm quite certain you actually believe that, erroneous though it may be.

I'm bored of you.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks.."

Hamlet, Act III, scene II

Now, are you going to honor your statement to "leave it alone", or are you going to prove you're not a man of your word....?

hm

My prediction stands.

I'm bored of you.

Now, are you going to honor your statement to "leave it alone", or are you going to prove you're not a man of your word....?

hm

Just for you. <3

My prediction stands.

I'm bored of you.

hm

Just for you. <3

Thanks for the new quote in my sigline, by the way. It's deliciously ironic. There's a clue in it, if you're smart enough to figure it out....

On and on

He just keeps on trying

And he smiles when he feels like crying

On and on, on and on, on and on

On and on

He just keeps on trying

And he smiles when he feels like crying

On and on, on and on, on and on

Oh my my my

I'm feeling high

My moneys gone

I'm all alone