• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report on Comicseekers Long Box

465 posts in this topic

Whats terrible about this entire situation is the cavalier responses by comicseekers. You stole money from me and everyone who bought these misrepresented boxes from you and your offer is to refund $25.00 per box on boxes sold for 150.00.

Your actions and your lack of action since having this brought to your attention is pathetic!

yeah but you only have 11 of them, precious they are! Beau, if you buy something from me in the VCC Virtual Con this weekend, I'll toss a couple at you for free! I don't know that I'm physically able to deface a comic though.....

One of you, sell me two copies of the heroes book, signed & dated by you on the FC. I want a piece of this board history. I'll pay $12 shipped media. PM me with paypal info, first one gets it.

Give legion the money, PM me an address, I'll send you one if you want it for free, I damn sure don't want 'em.

Actually, that is a pretty neat cover.

What shape are those in (no, not the first 50; the other 50)?

These would be the only books in the boxes that are truly VF/NM. I suspect there could be some 9.4 at least in there. When you have EIGHTY COPIES (so far) your chances go up...... :frustrated:

One of you, sell me two copies of the heroes book, signed & dated by you on the FC. I want a piece of this board history. I'll pay $12 shipped media. PM me with paypal info, first one gets it.

Give legion the money, PM me an address, I'll send you one if you want it for free, I damn sure don't want 'em.

Don't forget to number them!

A boardie much wiser than me has suggested that maybe we should start a poll on whether Comicseekers should be put on probation. Apparently, this has been done in the past in reference to putting users on probation that didn't exactly break the rules according to the guidelines. Legion, you know how to start a poll? I don't. And as you're the most affected (affected = screwed) by Sergio's scam, what do you think?

IMAG0014.jpg

Take yer pick! Next!!!!!!!

Gosh, darn! I don't know that I can wait 'til 6:00 PM Saturday.

what is the deal with Heroes Inc? why is it so easy to find in high grade? I have about 12 NM copies from people throwing them in as freebies over the years.

"what is the deal with Heroes Inc? why is it so easy to find in high grade? I have about 12 NM copies from people throwing them in as freebies over the years."

the were never distributed by the publisher. 1800 copies were warehoused, 900 of which were stolen and ended up in the market according to Overstreet.

"what is the deal with Heroes Inc? why is it so easy to find in high grade? I have about 12 NM copies from people throwing them in as freebies over the years."

the were never distributed by the publisher. 1800 copies were warehoused, 900 of which were stolen and ended up in the market according to Overstreet.

interesting... thanks for the info!

What, you didn't buy my "history"...? ;)

What, you didn't buy my "history"...? ;)

:gossip: everyone knows the first appearance of the death of superman featuring the x-men drawn by todd mcfarlane was in "Heroes, LLC" not "Heroes, Inc." duhhh