• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM 122 8.5, Joe 21, Transformers 1, + Tons more!!!

39 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

Ok, gotta pay off some huge original art purchases recently, going to let go of some very kewl books. I'm hoping to price them very reasonable for everyone, to pass on the discounts from a collection I picked up. If I'm off on some prices, feel free to pm me a lowball offer.

Shipping will be $5 (I package very carefully in nice boxes, with bubblewrap/cardboard) first class within U.S. International guys, feel free to send me your addy, and I'll try to give you a quote.

Also, there have been a LOT of members that have purchased my raw books, only to get them 2-3 times graded higher from cgc (Brian, where are you??). I really do try to grade fairly and accurately, and for this reason I ALWAYS accept returns on raw books, and refund fully (as long as they are returned in same condition..).

One more thing: I am taking "want" lists for a lot of SA/BA stuff right now, as I picked up a decent collection. So feel free to send your lists!!

I do accept m.o's and paypal (no extra %fee added).

Thanks,

Nick

First Up:

ASM 122. I had this in the Please Grade my Section, and everyone was split with 8.0 to 8.5. Looking at the book in hand, I'm fairly certain it is an 8.5, but will price it under the latest gpa 8.0 just in case. SOLD :news:

ASM122front.jpg

ASM122back.jpg

Next Up:

A really really nice copy of Spectacular Spider-Man 1 CGC 9.6 White pages! No particular reason why this didnt' get the 9.8 imo, as its gorgeous. Take a look for yourself!

$80 SHIPPED

peterparker1wp.jpg

Semi-HG (8.0 - 9.2) Marvel first appearances and keys!

ok, like this:

Avengers Annual 10 (1st Rogue) I have a few copies of this, will pick the nicest. 9.4 ish

$25 SHIPPED

avengersa10.jpg