• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My newest, most hugest, most wonderful, most varieteeed books for sale:GA,SA,BA

353 posts in this topic

Amazing Mystery Funnies
hm

2/2? Not that I don't already have one now but maybe you have a better one? (shrug)

And then there's the cover with the guys drilling. Do you have that one?

Then again I need to sell comics not buy them. I'm buying a house!

Amazing Mystery Funnies
hm

2/2? Not that I don't already have one now but maybe you have a better one? (shrug)

And then there's the cover with the guys drilling. Do you have that one?

Then again I need to sell comics not buy them. I'm buying a house!

amf's I am selling are from v2/8 up (thumbs u

already sold all the 1- v2/6's I had, except 2/5 which should make an appearance here too

will "Wonder Woman" be thrown into the mix at any point ?
I believe I have 4 or 5 GA WW and 3-5 Sensations in a box that I should get too (thumbs u

Amazing Mystery Funnies 22 7/40 Centaur Publications Universal 3.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

this one is at CGC right now, and I don't have a scan...sorry...

$375

Amazing Mystery Funnies v2, #5...classic cover we all know...2.0/2.5 range...cr/ow pages except in the bottom left corner (spine splitting, so slightly brittle there due to exposure)...

in a fortress

$1600 firm

amfv2n5.jpg

Amazing Mystery Funnies v2, #9 Larson Copy

Looks VF+, but has stain on back cover, so cgc downgraded hard for it...c'est la vie, buy the book, not the label on this one (thumbs u

$1975

amfv2n9.jpg

Looks VF+, but has stain on back cover, so cgc downgraded hard for it...
Y'know, not to derail for a sec but they've got to knock off this automatic downgrade-by-two points-for-a-stain thing. My Shadow 3 that was graded by Matt as a 6.0 came back 4.0 because of a smaller than a dime-sized stain.

Amazing Mystery Funnies v2, #5...classic cover we all know...2.0/2.5 range...cr/ow pages except in the bottom left corner (spine splitting, so slightly brittle there due to exposure)...

in a fortress

$1600 firm

amfv2n5.jpg

(worship)

Y'know, not to derail for a sec but they've got to knock off this automatic downgrade-by-two points-for-a-stain thing. My Shadow 3 that was graded by Matt as a 6.0 came back 4.0 because of a smaller than a dime-sized stain.
that is why I say "buy the book, not the label"

Well, yeah. But it's still frustrating. :frustrated:

By the way, do you have Funny Pages 36, 37, or 38 for sale later?

Well, yeah. But it's still frustrating. :frustrated:

By the way, do you have Funny Pages 36, 37, or 38 for sale later?

yes, all 3 will be for sale later