• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGAN FOX is a comic book geek (Kimmel interview)

37 posts in this topic

She just wants the comic book geek money. She has to pretend she is interested in the medium.

Obviously, and I remember seeing as comment *exactly* like that from Alba - if you want the nerd-fanboy bucks, then you have to lure the fools in with lies like this.

She just wants the comic book geek money. She has to pretend she is interested in the medium.

Obviously, and I remember seeing as comment *exactly* like that from Alba - if you want the nerd-fanboy bucks, then you have to lure the fools in with lies like this.

Is it that hard to believe someone in the artistic community (as an actress) might be interested in artwork like Turner's Witchblade?

She is obviously into body art.

"Nerd-fanboys" don't need to be "lured" into seeing a Transformers movie. That's why they're nerd-fanboys. :makepoint:

As for what she's saying - who cares. She should really be seen and not heard.

"Nerd-fanboys" don't need to be "lured" into seeing a Transformers movie. That's why they're nerd-fanboys. :makepoint:

Great post.

i bought that. She's not quite an uber comic geek, like 99.9% here (myself included).

But considering some of the information she rattled off, she either

1) Really does have some interest in comics (which I buy)

2) Went out of her way to memorize the info(not all that trivial), which

shows signs of intelligence and thoughtfulness above a lot of ditsy stars (Hilton, for instance).

Notice she even commented, off the cuff, on how he 'inked' it himself; not something a non-artist might typically quip (whether he truly did it is another story).

I have to say she just elevated my perception of her in that interview.

Although, the hugging of the guard guy was a bit overboard. That I would

agree with.

my 2c (thumbs u

i bought that. She's not quite an uber comic geek, like 99.9% here (myself included).

But considering some of the information she rattled off, she either

1) Really does have some interest in comics (which I buy)

2) Went out of her way to memorize the info(not all that trivial), which

shows signs of intelligence and thoughtfulness above a lot of ditsy stars (Hilton, for instance).

Notice she even commented, off the cuff, on how he 'inked' it himself; not something a non-artist might typically quip (whether he truly did it is another story).

I have to say she just elevated my perception of her in that interview.

Although, the hugging of the guard guy was a bit overboard. That I would

agree with.

my 2c (thumbs u

The guard guy is awesome... He participates in bits all the time. (Like with Matt Damon in the Bourne Ultimatum)

The guard guy is awesome... He participates in bits all the time. (Like with Matt Damon in the Bourne Ultimatum)

Dear god, that was funny! Thanks for posting it.

Ok, now this is funny.

Megan was a dancing banana.

:banana:

............ and a 15 year old bikini girl extra in a bar scene in BAD BOYS #2 (her first movie with Michael Bay)

That is absolutely hilarious!

Speak for yourself. I, for one, would be most interested in hearing her thoughts on the cultural impact of literary realism in the late 19th to early 20th century.

Fascinating.