• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a lamer character than Aquaman? (video clip)

27 posts in this topic

But you all have to agree that Bartok was lame..really..seriously..

Umm - I think you might mean Batroc, the Leaper.

For truly unbelievably lame characters, look within the ranks of the Legion of Super Heroes.

Sure, everyone knows about Matter-Eater Lad , but how about Arm Fall Off Boy ?

I kid you not.

Adventure Comics with the Legion was once considered one of the most popular and important runs in comics. IIRC it was the equivalent of Wolverine and the X-men today. How the heck did that silly stuff ever become popular?

:roflmao:

I fell in love with Silver DC because it was silly. I got over-dosed on that serious, multi-issue, personal-problem carp that Marvel was churning out. I have a pretty good Marvel collection that I'm trying to finish off, but it is the DC that gets my full interest these days - top notch stuff in any foolkiller or October sales thread :thumbsup: And, the Legion has a lot of charm :luhv:

Batroc is cool only for the fact he would be in the top-5 fighters ***IF*** all super-powers were gone. There was some comic that showed a bunch of de-powered bad-guys in prison, and Batroc was king of the castle because his abilities didn't depend on powers - he kicked everyone's in the joint!

:D

-slym