• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a lamer character than Aquaman? (video clip)

27 posts in this topic

Oh yes there are way lamer characters..Cheeks the Toy wonder...Bartok the leaper there is a huge list that make Aquaman and Aqualad look super keen.

Cheeks the Wonder Toy is eleven levels of awesome.

In the immortal words of King Arthur, to the Black Knight, upon the Black Knight's unwillingness to stand aside,

"You make me sad".

Ah man, don't start up on Cheeks. Checks the Toy Wonder is one of the finest characters in the DC stable. The tear-jerking origin story Giffen wrote still brings a tear to my eye.

bug1-4.jpg

I am not anti Cheeks just as adorable as Squirrel Girl or some of the more strange Green Lantern Corp members..But who would be more valuable in a fight? Squirrel, Doll or a SeaMan..I mean Aquaman Aquaman

But you all have to agree that Bartok was lame..really..seriously..

Umm - I think you might mean Batroc, the Leaper.

For truly unbelievably lame characters, look within the ranks of the Legion of Super Heroes.

Sure, everyone knows about Matter-Eater Lad , but how about Arm Fall Off Boy ?

I kid you not.

For truly unbelievably lame characters, look within the ranks of the Legion of Super Heroes.

I kid you not.

batroc.jpg

Are you talking about Batroc, the savate-using French martial arts villain? He's kind of goofy, but he's far, far from the Top Ten of lame.

Off the top of mine head:

Razorback

Brother Voodoo

Toyman, Superman's enemy - never liked him

OK, but don't forget Aquaman has been a JLA member forever, in TV cartoons, and has had his own title. You can't say that about the other charaters mentioned here.

In terms of second tier superheroes, he's about as lame as they get.

OK, but don't forget Aquaman has been a JLA member forever, in TV cartoons, and has had his own title. You can't say that about the other charaters mentioned here.

In terms of second tier superheroes, he's about as lame as they get.

Robin (shrug)

I kid you not.

Adventure Comics with the Legion was once considered one of the most popular and important runs in comics. IIRC it was the equivalent of Wolverine and the X-men today. How the heck did that silly stuff ever become popular?

:roflmao: