• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED ~ CLOSED ~ CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

That's just my point... even knowing what is in there, it seems no one is interested in 16 boxes @ $262.50 each.

Sorry, I'll quit tramping on your thread now...

:eek:

-slym (has been doing that a lot lately) :blush:

No It's quit alright by me .... :foryou:

you should break the collection down bro...

No one is going to touch a longbox bulk deal with a ten foot pole after the comicseekers travesty.

Also your price is way high for the size of the collection. Dealers that buy in bulk to re-sell most often do so for pennies on the dollar, so i think your price of a dollar a book is a little high to sell it all at once.

Most collection buyers would cherry pick the collection, then sell the remains for a dollar a book at a con, so they arent going to take the trouble to travel to pick it up if they are not guaranteed a profit margin.

You will realize the most if you do the work yourself. sell what is worth money, then deal the rest to a dealer for cheap or try to sell in bulk on ebay.

I believe it will be very hard to sell miscellaneous LBs on these boards unless they are dirt cheap.

you should break the collection down bro...

No one is going to touch a longbox bulk deal with a ten foot pole after the comicseekers travesty.

Also your price is way high for the size of the collection. Dealers that buy in bulk to re-sell most often do so for pennies on the dollar, so i think your price of a dollar a book is a little high to sell it all at once.

Most collection buyers would cherry pick the collection, then sell the remains for a dollar a book at a con, so they arent going to take the trouble to travel to pick it up if they are not guaranteed a profit margin.

You will realize the most if you do the work yourself. sell what is worth money, then deal the rest to a dealer for cheap or try to sell in bulk on ebay.

I believe it will be very hard to sell miscellaneous LBs on these boards unless they are dirt cheap.

(thumbs u

Thanks and I was thinking of breaking it down.