• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant, Acclaim and Broadway Blow out - Harginger #1, VVSS, Gold + more!

220 posts in this topic

:takeit: one of each Nintendo book left (after sckao's done, not cool to just say one of each if he's good enough to go book by book)

You posted ahead of me on the last two... so they're yours if you want them. (thumbs u

JohnnyDeLicious:

You should really specify which issues you want since there are multiple copies of some. (thumbs u

Thanks for playing nice so far, guys. (thumbs u

JohnnyDeLicious, as Shin suggested, please post which copies you would like on the ones I have multiples of. This will help me keep track of which copies I still have as well.

Sorry, Chris, but I had a few other interested parties as well and posting them was the only way to give everyone a chance. :sorry:

I did not realize that these Nintendo books were so popular now. I should be able to dig up a bunch locally so I will drop you a line when I have a new group.

As far as remaining issues, I think they are all spoken for now. I will double check after work.

Sorry, Chris, but I had a few other interested parties as well and posting them was the only way to give everyone a chance. :sorry:

I did not realize that these Nintendo books were so popular now. I should be able to dig up a bunch locally so I will drop you a line when I have a new group.

As far as remaining issues, I think they are all spoken for now. I will double check after work.

No need to apologize, you are the one mailing out 10 separate boxes! :baiting::)

No need to apologize, you are the one mailing out 10 separate boxes! :baiting::)

Well, hey, I appreciate Kimik giving the rest of us a chance. (thumbs u

Hey, go to :censored: with this fairness . Mr. online-all-the-time-greased-lighning-keyboard! The rest of who a chance? You?? :roflmao::grin:

I am interested in Nintendo books too. The ones I need are:

Adventures of Super Mario Brothers #6

Super Mario Brothers Vol 1 (with $1.95 cover price): #5

Valiant Illustrated Action Books: Battle Against Browser, Marios's Super Powers

Thanks.

Hey, go to :censored: with this fairness . Mr. online-all-the-time-greased-lighning-keyboard! The rest of who a chance? You?? :roflmao::grin:

Actually, I rarely buy much these days... but hey, I can't help it if no one takes it before me. I saw those Harbingers but I let them go. It's not like I take ALL of them or circumvent the other people on here (like you're trying to do...) :grin::baiting::makepoint:

Thanks, Kimik! (thumbs u

Actually, I rarely buy much these days... but hey, I can't help it if no one takes it before me. I saw those Harbingers but I let them go. It's not like I take ALL of them or circumvent the other people on here (like you're trying to do...) :grin::baiting::makepoint:

Thanks, Kimik! (thumbs u

:o

They'll be other comics like these in the future. I kidded Shin over grabbing all those books, but come on. It's just comics, not deadly flu vaccine.

And I was slow on catching onto this sales thread or I would have grabbed one of those Harbinger 1s. My loss, someone else's gain.

I had to sit and watch most of the good stuff go by... those Harby's were gut-wrenching to let go, but I couldn't do it at the time.

Then Shin came in, and I had no chance on the lower-priced stuff.

lol

-slym ( ;) )

I will have to post a summary of what's left later today. Went to the football game last night (CFL) and had to drink a lot to stay warm in the rain. lol At least the Esks won. (thumbs u

Invoices will be sent out on the weekend as well.

I will have to post a summary of what's left later today. Went to the football game last night (CFL) and had to drink a lot to stay warm in the rain. lol At least the Esks won. (thumbs u

Invoices will be sent out on the weekend as well.

The running back (Mr. Glass) got hurt again.