• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX unrestored ----> CGC restored??

156 posts in this topic

They have committed actual fraud.

Well, PGX (Daniel) sure isn't going to get Leder or the other guy to go to court and confess.

;)

-slym

Don't need Leder. Danny boy does a good enough job hanging himself. But Leder would certainly help. ;)

Well I for one am being dead serious about sueing them. If there commiting fraud they need to be taken down!

Um.

Perhaps as many as half of the companies in the United States are committing fraud of one kind or another on a daily basis, including eBay. PGX is small potatoes. You're gonna be awful busy!

Is there any proof? And would it be good enough in a court of law?

This is now, I think, the third time you've been given this information:

http://www.justafanboy.com/PGX/

;)

How's about reading it this time...?

(thumbs u

Besides that. (I've read it already) I'm talking Something I could take to a court and finally bring them down.

Dude, unless you've got a specific instance of fraud committed against you, you can't just "go to court" and "take them down."

Sorry.

You could always, if you're really that inspired - bless your heart, try contacting the Attorney General for the state of Oregon and ask his/her office to look into the fraud perpetuated against the collecting community by Professional Grading "eXperts."

Godspeed, and good luck

;)

(thumbs u

Besides that. (I've read it already) I'm talking Something I could take to a court and finally bring them down.

What would your standing be to bring the action? You weren't a victim of the fraud. You could buy a couple of PGX slabs and put together a class action. As far as shutting PGX down or recovering any money with a class action, I'd suggest repeatedly groin punching yourself and waiting for gold dubloons to shoot out of your nether eye. That is far more likely.

While yours is more creative, I think my suggestion might have been more helpful in a real-world situ, Sean

But that's why you're Sal and I'm me. You bring a sense of logical calm and cool reason to threads. I bring a big bag of groin punches and sarcasm. Everyone wins.

Sure, until he punches himself in the groin and then subsequently sues you for a lack of auric doubloonyness, firing from his nethers or no

While yours is more creative, I think my suggestion might have been more helpful in a real-world situ, Sean

But that's why you're Sal and I'm me. You bring a sense of logical calm and cool reason to threads. I bring a big bag of groin punches and sarcasm. Everyone wins.

It's true.

Everyone.

Sure, until he punches himself in the groin and then subsequently sues you for a lack of auric doubloonyness, firing from his nethers or no

I just tried it and I won't tell you what fired from the neither orifice. hm

;)

(thumbs u

What would your standing be to bring the action? You weren't a victim of the fraud. You could buy a couple of PGX slabs and put together a class action. As far as shutting PGX down or recovering any money with a class action, I'd suggest repeatedly groin punching yourself and waiting for gold dubloons to shoot out of your nether eye. That is far more likely.

What he said.