• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective #2, #6 and #15 and Sub-Mariner #1

33 posts in this topic

Blow out sale for 4 extremely tough GA beauties. This is a group lot deal. PayPal ok but must be E-Check only. Bank check via snail mail ok as well. REGISTERED MAIL/INSURED shipping is on me.

Detective #2 CGC 6.0 (MR) color touch, spine split sealed, cover cleaned, reinforced, re-glossed. Off white pages

Detective #6 CGC 5.5 (MR)

Detective #15 CGC 3.5 CR/OW 2 small pieces of tape on spine of cover, small pieces of tape on 9 pages. 1st printed appearance of Superman (via ad for Action 1 on inside of front cover. On sale 1 month prior to Action #1!!!)

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 6.5 cream pages

All 4 books for $16,000 firm; cannot negotiate gang; this is my best hand.

tec2FC.jpg

tec2BC.jpg

tec2cgc.jpg

tec15.jpg

tec15a.jpg

tec15cgc.jpg

tec15cover.jpg

tec15interiorofcvr.jpg

tec6.jpg

sub1.jpg

Thanks. I think this is right up gator alley..... :baiting:
actually it is...unfortunately, my comic budget has been blown due to a recent pick up :cry:

Holy Moley, Gator! With bank like yours, what did you buy? Did the Dentist finally get up off his Action 1? lol LOL

me too! :tonofbricks:
phil, you might want to edit your listing then, as it does have #5... I didn't even "notice" till now too

groannnnn! Correction made.... :blush:

then again, if it was a marketing plan, then job well done lol

Simply some outstanding books.... (worship)

Good luck on the sale.....if I hit the lotto tonight.... :takeit:

otherwise.... :sorry:

How many numbers did you hit?? I've got them on hold for ya! (thumbs u

Holy Moley, Gator! With bank like yours, what did you buy? Did the Dentist finally get up off his Action 1? lol LOL

The Dentist has more books than all of us combined...... :cloud9: