• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man I love my eBay Store!!!

334 posts in this topic

I hope that's the same Mike Jones because if it's not... someone might be REALLY annoyed.

(I'd go back and delete it and all following quotes...) :makepoint:

Comes from the eBay winner notification. :baiting:

You have clandestine access to arexcrooke's eBay account? doh!

I thought we only did that in the United States...

(or the simple explanation... it was sent to you.)

Still a bad idea to publicize the address in my opinion. (shrug)

I guarantee you it is fictitious. I don't think anyone will be left red faced or on the hook for posting that address. ;)

It was me. F U Arex.
:luhv:

That's strange. Usually someone from Mississippi leaves behind a foul stench... stink.gif

:sumo: , lol , and doh! all at once.

That was solely for Transplant's benefit. He knows it comes from the heart. <3

Arex, sorry to hear that! Luckily eBay will, eventually, clear your record. I think that kind of sheet eventually happens to most eBay sellers, but as you and others have said, there is simply no better venue to unload common, mid and low-grade books to the masses. Best of luck finding out who this tool really is! :wishluck:

Greg

There is no Hopewell Road in Fishers Island, period. It's a phony address.

Exactly! That's what I'm saying. It's bogus.

Sounds like that feedback will be coming off soon. But isn't there an eBay feedback rule about you cannot give negative feedback within the same day of winning an item? I read that somewhere, but with the way their rules change, it's hard to keep track.

2-Some lame-O person from this board who has nothing else better to do than harass me through tactics like this.

You wouldn't be the first. That's why I'm so reticent to share info on message boards. People get a wild hair up their arse, and inflict their petty anger on your ebay account.

It sounds like either someone REALLY stupid and petty....or someone REALLY stupid and petty with an ax to grind. Especially since they left negs so soon.

Not to worry, eBay will take care of the negs....and they better take care of the listing fees, too.

Im sure they will.

Just a little aggravating. But, it has helped me think about things that will make my store much better, for me, in the future. I just hope that it doesnt turn of customers. I think my inventory does a good enough job on its own :banana:

2-Some lame-O person from this board who has nothing else better to do than harass me through tactics like this.

You wouldn't be the first. That's why I'm so reticent to share info on message boards. People get a wild hair up their arse, and inflict their petty anger on your ebay account.

It sounds like either someone REALLY stupid and petty....or someone REALLY stupid and petty with an ax to grind. Especially since they left negs so soon.

Not to worry, eBay will take care of the negs....and they better take care of the listing fees, too.

His eBay handle is arexcrooke, so it doesn't take a giant leap of deductive reasoning to figure it out. (shrug)

The store looks great Arex. Sorry this happened..... :frustrated:

Another reason I rarely sell on ebay anymore......they're friggin stupid a**es...and so is a lot of the traffic...I know, I know......but I had to say it :censored:

I hope that's the same Mike Jones because if it's not... someone might be REALLY annoyed.

(I'd go back and delete it and all following quotes...) :makepoint:

Comes from the eBay winner notification. :baiting:

You have clandestine access to arexcrooke's eBay account? doh!

I thought we only did that in the United States...

(or the simple explanation... it was sent to you.)

Still a bad idea to publicize the address in my opinion. (shrug)

I guarantee you it is fictitious. I don't think anyone will be left red faced or on the hook for posting that address. ;)

Red faced....on the hook.....address......

This MEANS something.....

p1100007.jpg

His eBay handle is arexcrooke, so it doesn't take a giant leap of deductive reasoning to figure it out. (shrug)

I thought that ebay store was someone else named Arex Crooke :shy:

um....there's also a link in his sig.....what are you referring to?

:shrug: