• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 53 CGC it or clip the coupon and send in for the Roman Soldiers?

10 posts in this topic

Well I don't think I'll do that unless I get bored of my Marvel Hero doll collection, but anyway just grabbed a few Avengers comics to see what you people think about what grades they may be. This is an extremely nice cover with white owl pages again. The only problem I saw was the back bottom left corner that doesn't show, it's there it was slightly folded and a tad soft top right and some slight yellowing in the white but not bad. This cover like the rest has a beautiful gloss with an incredible appearance. Don't let the bottom right fool you either, the corner is there and appears nice and crisp. I noticed once again after taking these comics out for the first time to scan them the timeless smell of aging comics brings back memmories, man do they smell good! Is it just me or does anyone else like the smell of comics? I might hang one of these up in my car for an "Air Freshener'.

Front:

Avengers53Big.jpg

Back:

Avengers53BigBack.jpg

Thanks,

Colugo