• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St Louis Comic Book Convention July 11

3 posts in this topic

The St Louis Comic Book Convention will be held July 11 at the Hampton Inn and Suites 5 McBride and Son Center Drive (Boone's Crossing- Exit 17 off of I-64 / Hwy 40)in Chesterfield, MO Open to public from 10 AM to 4 PM. FREE admission when you sign up for our mailing list! For more info contact Alan @ (309) 657-1599 or visit http://www.epguide.com/comics If you cant make this one there will be two more this year same bat-times same bat-place on September 26 and December 12!

It's a last minute decision but I'll be selling at this small but well attended 1 day show.

I've missed the last couple of St Louis shows but plans for the weekend changed.

I have a local collection of late silver to look at after the show so maybe I'll have some new stuff for Springfield MO. the next day.

Leroy