• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long did it take fellow Ebayers to make their first sale.

14 posts in this topic

Sold 13 of the first 15 lots I offered. If you price it right and have a good description, you're gonna sell some comics..... thumbsup2.gif

When I was selling on eBay, it was, with two exceptions out of about two hundred transactions, a very satisfying experience. It kind of nice to know that there are others out there willing to pay money for your comics and you're not the only fool.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

Took 3 days out of a 7 day auction cycle. Had 2 requests for me to end my art auction early so took the greater of the 2. Then had a barrage of emails calling me an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for ending the auction early. Rookie mistake? confused-smiley-013.gif

It took me a long long time. When I first got onto eBay I was trying to sell off my dupes of Marvel Star Wars books. They were in NM- to NM but noone was interested. It took me a couple months to sell any.

Brian

Shouldn't take long at all. I've of course have had success with CGC books than with RAW books because of the overgrading that tends to occur on the bay. The thing to sell comics are:

1. good descriptions/web page

2. reasonable price/reserve

3. shipping prices

Good luck.

but now you have to have (10) positives before you can use the BIN

Huh? You need 10 feedbacks to buy something with a buy it now option on eBay? Since when? I have been having a hard time getting people to hit my BINs lately, but I figured it was just the season..