• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Up for sale high grade LOCKE & KEY - selling extra universal labels from my sets. I'm an SS girl - so I'll keep my SS copies and offer these to the Board. I am clynn4 on eBay - 100% feedback and have been on eBay for 10 years.

These are basically the same REDUCED prices offered in my sales thread last week.

ALL PRICES including priority mail SHIPPING to continental U.S. - will charge actual first class international to OVERSEAS buyers. Canada shipping by first class international is also free.

First :takeit: rules.

Up first, Locke & Key #4 - CGC 10 - $135 shipped! First edition - seven GEM MINT copies exist.

410.jpg

Next, Locke & Key #5 - CGC 10 - $150 shipped! First edition - seven GEM MINT copies exist

510.jpg

LAST, Head Games #5 JetPack black cover variant edition - $140 shipped - only 3 exist in this grade (and really hard to get a good picture of).

LockeKeyJetpack010.jpg

:news:BONUS!! BONUS!! BONUS!!

Will add your choice of the #2 -OR- #6 Locke & Key regular issue graded cgc 9.8 to the FIRST taker of one of these comics.

Thread will close this evening - 8 p.m. EST and moved to eBay if no interest.