• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manufactured Gold

2,576 posts in this topic

this has got to be the lamest and stupidest exchange since I first came to these boards!

edited to make my point w/o making thigs worse tonight.

"thigs"

If you're going to the trouble to edit the post can't you at least end up with English words! makepoint.gif

Abusus non tollit usum - Wrong use does not preclude proper use

acclaim.gif

all you "kids" just crack me up - i guess twenty five/thirty years ago, i'd be doing the same thing................. blush.gif

No you wouldn't.

Your not kidding. What a bonehead way to derail an otherwise invaluable thread. Please take the lovefest elsewhere.

all you "kids" just crack me up - i guess twenty five/thirty years ago, i'd be doing the same thing................. blush.gif

No you wouldn't.

Your not kidding. What a bonehead way to derail an otherwise invaluable thread. Please take the lovefest elsewhere.

Considering we had already stopped and moved on, WTF are the rest of you "grownups" doing derailing this thread with your comments? You guys have no problem jumping into a scrap when you feel like it, but if someone else is doing it, then they're childish, inconsiderate, etc. Don't you guys think before you post this stuff?

What are you talking about?

The last page of this thread is nothing but complaints about a spat that was already over. If the spat was ruining the thread (and I agree that it was, which is why I stopped), what is the point of stirring the pot once it's finished?

The last page of this thread is nothing but complaints about a spat that was already over. If the spat was ruining the thread (and I agree that it was, which is why I stopped), what is the point of stirring the pot once it's finished?

I think people who are coming and reading it after the fact are simply reacting to what they were seeing. I don't see Harry's or my comments as stirring the pot really though.

I think people who are coming and reading it after the fact are simply reacting to what they were seeing. I don't see Harry's or my comments as stirring the pot really though.

I wasn't talking about you, or Harry really.

No you wouldn't.

Considering we had already stopped and moved on, WTF are the rest of you "grownups" doing derailing this thread with your comments? You guys have no problem jumping into a scrap when you feel like it, but if someone else is doing it, then they're childish, inconsiderate, etc. Don't you guys think before you post this stuff?

Scott, what some of us are commenting on is this continuing, never-ending person_without_enough_empathyfest with you and Red. Not just the last few pages of this thead, but it seems, every thread of consequence. The same old tired jabs, the same old lame insults. If either of you provided even a miniscule amount of entertainment anymore, I wouldn't mind so much. But in truth, you both suck and your games are weak.

So, here's my proposal:

Why don't the two of you just meet up at San Diego next year, rent a couple of oversized sumo suits, and go at it? Heck, I'll even pitch in $50 for the suit rental. Maybe then, your little feud will be entertaining again and you guys can get all your animosity towards one another out once and for all, without any real harm befalling anyone.

And maybe, just maybe, future threads will be spared your innane insults and pointless posturing.

Love,

Jive flowerred.gif

..............................On a Telegraph, in Morris Code. devil.gif

...---...

poke2.gif

No you wouldn't.

Scott, what some of us are commenting on is this continuing, never-ending person_without_enough_empathyfest with you and Red. Not just the last few pages of this thead, but it seems, every thread of consequence. The same old tired jabs, the same old lame insults. If either of you provided even a miniscule amount of entertainment anymore, I wouldn't mind so much. But in truth, you both suck and your games are weak.

So, here's my proposal:

Why don't the two of you just meet up at San Diego next year, rent a couple of oversized sumo suits, and go at it? Heck, I'll even pitch in $50 for the suit rental. Maybe then, your little feud will be entertaining again and you guys can get all your animosity towards one another out once and for all, without any real harm befalling anyone.

And maybe, just maybe, future threads will be spared your innane insults and pointless posturing.

Love,

Jive flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif Truth be told, George, I'm as bored with it as you are. It IS stupid. So what say we just let the thread get back on track?

P.S. If you can make the sumo suit battle royale happen, I'll be in SD next year. headbang.gif

SD is done. Javitz Center in NYC! sumo.gif

Can I referee since I'm friends with both of you?

Actually, I was thinking we'd get ten biggest mouths here into sumo suits and just go ape *spoon* and work off all of this internet aggression. sumo.gif

Actually, I was thinking we'd get ten biggest mouths here into sumo suits and just go ape *spoon* and work off all of this internet aggression. sumo.gif

Which 10 would you suggest? poke2.gif

Jim

Which 10 would you suggest? poke2.gif

Jim

popcorn.gif