• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectible PLAYBOY 1966 Risque BATGIRL ?

16 posts in this topic

Kinda cool Bat-girl drawing by renowned artist "Vargas" . July 1966

I covered up the essentials for all you perv's out there. ( :gossip: - plus I don't need a strike)

123aaap033.jpg

123aaap037-1.jpg

I'm a real bone-head also . I tried for awhile to find the bunny which are always hidden on the cover somewhere but it didn't appear to me until I saw the pic in my dig. camera. meh

lol

I tried for awhile to find the bunny which are always hidden on the cover somewhere but it didn't appear to me until I saw the pic in my dig. camera. meh

lol

That rabbit was sort of obvious (to me anyway) :gossip:

Some of them are very small and tough to find though

Now if you could just rotate the picture so I don't have to lean my head 90 degrees to see it.

You know what...nevermind...My head always turns like that when I read one of your posts. Leave it as it is. hm

I covered up the essentials for all you perv's out there. ( :gossip: - plus I don't need a strike)

I think since CGC is encapsulating them, We can show cover and interior shots now without fear of getting a strike. CGC is obviously endorsing their product.

I think since CGC is encapsulating them, We can show cover and interior shots now without fear of getting a strike. CGC is obviously endorsing their product.

hm

We were visiting my family in 1966, at the height of the Batman TV show craze. My brother, who was 4 years old at the time, found a stack of magazines and brought this picture up from my uncle's basement. He proudly showed the Vargas centerfold and exclaimed to my parents, "Look - Batman is wearing lipstick".

We were visiting my family in 1966, at the height of the Batman TV show craze. My brother, who was 4 years old at the time, found a stack of magazines and brought this picture up from my uncle's basement. He proudly showed the Vargas centerfold and exclaimed to my parents, "Look - Batman is wearing lipstick".

lol